The table chart describes the use of trail, categorized by how many people use it

Abraham22 20 / 11 15  
The table chart describes the use of trail, categorized by how many people use it, how far the destination of each passenger is, and how many tons carried away is in four developed countries in 2007. As seen, while Japan dominated all figures, USA witnessed the lowest figures except to cargo carried.

Regard to the highest figures, standing at 27, Japaneses were more likely to use trail as transportation more than other country in particular USA by figure at least 6. In addition, the distance travelled was further. Interestingly, the highest cargo also was shown by Japan, at 23,01 tons bigger than UK, USA, and Italy.

In terms to another country, it is clear that UK and Italy had relatively the same figures in all categories by solely 0.4 for usage of the trail, 10 kilometres in distance, and 0,3 tons of cargo. In contrast, USA showed the lowest figures for all categories with a great distance.

Aditya, The information you provided was quite good. The summary was clear. However, you are using the wrong term for the transport service. As per the chart you uploaded you are supposed to be talking about train or to use the other term, rail travel. Trail is a path to travel upon. There was nothing in the chart that mentioned anything about a trail. So change all references to train or rail travel instead. Now to address the grammar issues. Here is the corrected form:

THE USA witnessed the lowest figures except WHEN IT CAME to cargo carried.

Japaneses were - Japanese is already a plural form

more than ANY other country

by figure at least 6 - 6 what? indicate the measurement of distance.

In terms OF another country,

that THE UK and Italy had relatively the same figures in all categories by solely 0.4

THE USA showed
OP Abraham22 20 / 11 15  
Thank you very much for your attention MR. Vangiespen,.
I do hope you cannot be bored to give me suggestion..

The table chart describes the rail travel in four developed countries, categorized by how many people use it, how far the destination of each passenger is, and how many tons carried away is in 2007. As seen, while the Japan dominated all figures, the USA witnessed the lowest figures when it came except to cargo carried.

Regard to the highest figures, standing at 27 percent, Japanes were more likely to use the train as transportation more than any other country in particular USA by figure at least 6 percent. In addition, the distance travelled was further. Interestingly, the highest cargo also was shown by Japan, at 23,01 tons bigger than the UK, USA, and Italy.

In terms of another country, it is clear that the UK and Italy had relatively the same figures in all categories by 0.4% for usage of the trail, 10 kilometres in distance, and 0,3 tons of cargo. In contrast, the USA showed the lowest figures for all categories with a great distance.
Aditya, I will never tire of helping any students who need my help. The English language is a passion for me and ensuring that the next generations of students learn to love the language is one of my major objectives for becoming a contributor at this forum. So don't worry, I'll help you to the best of my abilities :-)

There is still room to correct the new mistakes in your essay. Here it goes:

The table chart describes the rail travel in four developed countries

many tons WERE carried away

As seen, while the WHILE Japan

witnessed the lowest figures when it came except WHEN IT CAME to cargo carried.

Regard WITH REGARD to the highest figures

more likely to use the train as transportation more than any other country in THAN THE particular USA

by figure at least 6 percent

was further FARTHER

highest cargo RATE
OP Abraham22 20 / 11 15  
I'm gladd to hear it. I see sir..
This is my rewrite,.

The table chart describes rail travel in four developed countries, categorized by how many people used it, how far the destination of each passenger was, and how many tons were carried away in 2007. While the Japan dominated all figures, the USA witnessed the lowest figures except when it came to cargo carried.

With regard to the highest figures, standing at 27 percent, Japanes were more likely to use the train as transportation than the the USA by at least 6 percent. In addition, the distance travelled was farther. Interestingly, the highest cargo rate also was shown by Japan, at 23,01 tons bigger than the UK, USA, and Italy.

In terms of another country, it is clear that the UK and Italy had relatively the same figures in all categories by 0.4% for usage of rail travel, 10 kilometres in distance, and 0,3 tons of cargo. In contrast, the USA showed the lowest figures for all categories with a great distance.

# What is the difference between further and farther sir ?
That is a nice question. Both words mean to describe the distance traveled. If you look up the meaning of each word in the dictionary, you will see that they carry the same meaning. The difference is in the way the word is used or the action it connotes. In order to clarify the difference of the words, I refer you to the explanation from dictionary.com

The word Further is an adjective and adverb that connotes a great distance.It also means more extended or additional. However, to use it in the proper context of a sentence such as yours, it needs to become a verb that is used with an object. An example of this is "You can always count on him to further his own interests."

With regards to Farther - it means to go a greater distance, or to go to a more advance point or degree. It extends to a greater distance, as in the case of your statement. Another example of the way the word is used could be "the farther side of the mountain."

I hope I helped clarify the difference in usage of the two terms for you :-)

Home / Writing Feedback / The table chart describes the use of trail, categorized by how many people use it