The table graph shows the routes, opening years and total customers in underground railway systems

ADIE08 29 / 32 1  
The table graph provides reveal the Beneath Railways system, based on a route, year of the opening, and total customer in some cities in three continent, Asia, Europa, and America. It is apparent from the information that London city is the oldest and the longest route while Tokyo city is the biggest of a total passenger.

According to the date opened, two cities in Europe have the oldest underground railways system that is London and Paris. Formally London station opened in 1863, in which over 60 years later Tokyo station was opened that is the oldest in Asia. Moreover based on data, Los Angeles station becomes the last opened, in which the range with London city is around 130 years.

Looking detail on kilometer route, it is clear that the oldest city station also related to a long route, in which London city is the longest of the total kilometer route. However there is anomaly data in which Kyoto city was the second older but it has a shorter distance than the last station that is Los Angeles.

On the other data, based on the passenger per year, Kyoto has a bigger of total occupant underground railways system than the other cities while London has around a half total passenger than Kyoto and Los Angeles is the last city has a smaller the total customer.

Bunglon11 28 / 31 5  
The table graph provides reveals the BeneathundergroundrR ailways system, based on a route, year of ...

I have read your essay, your essay need more detail analysis, you should include the data to support your writing, in this table, there are some data about passengers, you should input that information in your essay.
nsb 3 / 6  
hello adie,

- Moreover,based on data (double connectors, just choose one of them, don't forget to put coma after connector), Los Angeles station becomes ...

for the other sentences, I think that others people have given their comments for you
Good luck

Home / Writing Feedback / The table graph shows the routes, opening years and total customers in underground railway systems