Table London Olympic Games in 2012 - United Stated occupied the highest position

mem77 62 / 98 6  
The table gives information about the plenty of medals won in the London 2012 Olympic Games by the top ten ranks of countries. Overall, the rank order was determined by the number of gold medals won; With the exception of bronze, the United States showed its superiority in each kind of medals.

With total medal of 104, United Stated occupied the highest position in this game. It dominated the winning of both gold and silver medal, but in term of bronze, it came second after Russia showing its superiority. China took the second place in the number of medals won with the total of 88 and won 38 gold medals. Meanwhile, even though Russia's total medals was better than Great Britain's, the number of gold medals won by this country was not satisfied as Great Britain's. As a result, Great Britain took the third rank in table and Russia placed in the fourth position. Similarly, although Germany won silver and bronze medals more than South Korea, the rank of this country were lower than South Korea due to the number of gold medals won were fewer, just 11.

Furthermore, Italy and Hungary had the same number of gold medals won, but Italy were ranked higher because of the total medals that they won were more than Hungary. Australia closed the top ten of this rank with 7 gold medals won and its total medals won was 35.

Cachaaaaaaaa 28 / 38 3  
Hi Muhammad Edho Saifullah
Here some correction for your writing

by the top ten ranks of countries

the rank of this country were was lower than South Korea

... same number of gold medals that they won

but Italy wereItaly's rank was higher because of the total medals (there mush be the comparison if you use higher, such as higher than....)

-Avoid repetition, you may replace won by earn or had

Best wishes

Home / Writing Feedback / Table London Olympic Games in 2012 - United Stated occupied the highest position