Writing task 1- <table>the number of employees and factories producing silk in England and Wales

abbralacy 1 / -  

Silk production in two countries

The supplied table illustrates the quantity of employees and factories which produced silk in both England and Wales from 1851 to 1901.

It is evident that the number of employees has a tremendous down-ward tendency to compare with the data of factories which was likely to go up significantly. Moreover, in the particular staff, there were more women workers than man' ones.

In 1851, there were 272 factories in both areas with 130.750 total employees, in which female has more than a half about 10.000 employees. After 10 years, the number of factories was reported to reach its peak with the higher above 3-times as opposed to the data in 1851. By contrast, the figure of total employees was seen a considerable decrease at around 10.000 employees in each gender.

From 1861 to 1901, after experiencing the progressive fluctuation of the number of factories, the data was shown about 623 factories, higher nearly two-fold than 50 year ago. On the contrary, employees witnessed a sharp decline to be lower approximately 4-time than in 1851, in which the data of female was as twice as male.
THC1310vn 7 / 19 10  
please showing your table by clicking the word "[+] image" the next time

Ok, you know how to write, but there are still some trivial mistakes.

"down-ward tendency to compare with...", there is no such phrase. "in comparison with" or "compared to' are right phrase.

"reach its peak with the higher ...". I think it is grammatically wrong, so I would fix "the number of factories was reported to reach its peak which was three times higher, as opposed to the data in 1851. Remember to have a comma, otherwise it will degrade your grammar score.

"in which the data of female was as twice as male.". You should write "male's", you were talking about the "data of male"

Your trending statement does not completely represent a complete trending observation. You should have also provided the numerical data from the chart that led you to that observation. Remember, a trending statement indicates the upward and downward trend in a presentation. So you have to present the downward measurement along with the upward measurement in the trend. That means you cannot just say there is a downward tendency and a measurement that goes up significantly. Present the facts. This is a data report after all.

@THC1310vn - Do not post images for the students. That is their job. You might upload the wrong image in the process and deliver the wrong advice to the students. If they do not provide the image, you do not post it for them. Is that understood? Do I make myself clear? Do you really want to risk an account suspension? Do not disregard forum rules! You have been warned privately and now, you have forced me to warn you publicly. Do not post an image for a student again! Understood? If not, you know what comes next.

Home / Writing Feedback / Writing task 1- <table>the number of employees and factories producing silk in England and Wales