Writing task 1 in ielts about the table of poverty people in Australia in 1999.

BLUESTONE 1 / 1  

poverty in Australia in 1999

The table shows data on different types of household who were living in poverty in Australia in 1999.
According to this table, the average of family living in the poverty line is 11 percent with nearly two million people. Whereas, elder people without children and couple with children have the percentage higher than that of average. Furthermore, class of sole parent accounting for approximately two times as much as all households were, 21 percent.

On the other hand, the proportion of those categories of domestic without children including elder single and couple person and young person that is considerably less than that of average; accounting for 6 percent, 4 percent and 7 percent, respectively. What is more, comparison on group older person with children and without children, the proportion of people with no children living in poverty less than sevenfold of the later.

In conclusion, those categories of people from each household without children have small proportion of the total, who were living in the poverty line.
Nguyen, we require that all students seeking IELTS Writing Task 1 advice upload the image along with the essay for our consideration. The image will help in judging whether you met the prompt requirements or not. In this instance, I can only assume that you followed the prompt requirements. Since the chart is not included in this essay, I will not be able to give you a score for this work. I am limited to only one free advice per thread. What I can tell you though, is that the overall format of your essay is wrong.

While you did meet the 150 minimum word requirement, you did not properly present the overview statement. The overview statement needs to include, the topic for discussion, the type of chart presented, additional instructions and comparison points, and a proper thesis statement at the end to conclude the summary of information. There must also be a space between paragraphs in order to signify new discussions. Don't forget to use the proper transition words or sentences in your essay. You did not really transition your paragraphs very well in this practice test.

The second and third paragraphs of your essay seem informative enough. Again, the chart is required for further analysis of the information that you wrote and an observation regarding the mechanical presentation of the information. With that said, the concluding paragraph once again failed to meet the format requirement of at least 3 sentences per paragraph. The concluding statement should have wrapped up the information you provided in a manner that further educates the reader. Since the essay failed to deliver on 2 counts, I can safely say that you will be scored down for those errors and receive a lower than possible score in the end.
OP BLUESTONE 1 / 1  
WRITTING TASK 1: The pie charts below show the percentage of housing owned and rented in the UK in 1991 and 2007. Summarize the information by describing the main features of the charts and making comparisons where appropriate

Home / Writing Feedback / Writing task 1 in ielts about the table of poverty people in Australia in 1999.