The table shows how far an average person travelled by two different ways; walking and driving a car

AhmadNashran 9 / 13 1  
Task 1 IELTS; Average Distance in Miles Travelled per Person per year

The table gives the information about how far the average people travelled by two different ways; walking and driving a car, between 1985 and 2000, it measured by miles. Overall, at the first glance, it is evident that the farthest distance that travelled by mean persons were using a car in both of years. In the event that it is compared with by walking, they were the significant gap.

In 1985, people travelled further by driving a car in average 3,199 miles. This interval was getting far more and more approximately more than 1000 miles in 2000. It shows that there was a significant increase for people did travel by driving a car.

On the other hand, on the occasion of the people walked, the average length reached only 255 miles per person per year in 1985. However, when it came to 2000, the distance travelled by average people who walked decreased slightly down to 237 miles.
asmaraj96 9 / 11  
Hi @AhmadNashran,

Here some corrections on your writing task 1:

... the information about how far the average of how far people travelled (...) between 1985 and 2000, itwith measured by miles.
... using a car in both of years. In the event, that it is compared with ...

... occasion of the people walkedby walking , the average length ...

Home / Writing Feedback / The table shows how far an average person travelled by two different ways; walking and driving a car