IELTS. The table below shows information about travelling to work in one US city.

HuongNg 2 / -  
Essay topics:

The table below shows information about travelling to work in one US city.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The given table illustrates the average distance, time, and speed of various types of transportation which people use thoughtly their commute to work in one US city. Overall, car for more than 1 person is the best means of transport for long distances, but for short distances, cycle and walk are the quickest and the least time.

As can be seen from the table, it is the greatest distance for inhabitants who use car for more than one person and public transport to travel to work on average 24 or 23 miles, while cyclists or pedestrians have the lowest distance - just 4 miles. By comparison, car drivers without passengers travel an average of 17 miles.

Travelling by bus or train takes the longest distance, around 49 minutes to reach work. Following by the first longest time to commute to work are cars with passengers and without passengers on average 42 or 33 minutes. Walkers and cyclists take the least amount of time because they get to work in just 20 minutes.

People who drive cars together and alone tend to be the fastest transport because their speed is 34 mph 31 mph. The third fastest means of transport are bus and train. Finally, the lowest modes of transport which teach to work are cycle and by foot, at 10 mph and 3 mph respectively.
The task 1 essay should not be more than 175-200 words.That is because of the final editing and rewriting requirements that must be completed within 40 minutes. The presentation only needs a 3 paragraph presentation. The writer has over extended his writing for no reason. The shorter and more concise the writing , the better the overall scoring prospects in the end.

The summary overview is not complete as a presentation. Shortened references to the types of transportation as listed in the table are missing, creating a confusing trending statement for the reader. There should also be a measurement type indicated somewhere in this mention. The summary could have been better presented in this instance.

Assume that the reader cannot see the image. Refrain from asking them to look at the image Your summary report should be able to present an imaginable report based on an accurate and descriptive data presentation.
moon21 1 / 1  
use thoughtly their commute=> commute is a verb but you need a noun here. The word "thoughtly" may be incorrect in this sentence.

to reach work=> to work.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS. The table below shows information about travelling to work in one US city.