Task 1: the table shows the percentage of main types of dwelling in three areas

Cuongnguyen543 2 / 3  

select and report the main features from the graph

The table below shows the percentage of main types of dwelling in Victoria, the Northern Territory and Tasmania . Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparison where relevant

The figure illustrates the ratio of major types of residence including house, semi-attached house, flat and other in three different places throughout from 2001 to 2006. overall , the residents ' preferences for the living place in all of these areas had changed slightly by 2006, compared with the 2001 figures.

Obviously, the house regularly was selected highest in three regions by residents over a period of 5 years. In Tasmania , there was a remarkable increase in in amount of house at 88% in 2001 and 2006% , compared with Victoria, the Northern Territory were decrease slightly from 79% to 76% and 65% and 63% respectively .Nevertheless, the other categories were much smaller, in semi-attached house tended to live in the Northern Territory , there was a significant drop approximately at from 13% to 15% respectively and victoria at 11% and 12% and in tasmania ocuppies 3% and 4%.

Apparently, the number of flats still constructed for people live in three regions but not pay attention more than house and semi-attached house and just accounted smaller consists of 9% to 10% in victoria , 8% to 11% in the northern territory and 7% to 6% in tasmania .Finally, the other types of residence declined considerably at 1% to 2% respectively in victoria and 2% to 1% in Tasmania but the northern Territory, the other types of dwelling toward to grow up substantially approximately 14% to 11% from 2001 to 2006.

The number of words that ended up in this essay will need 40 minutes, rather than 20 minutes to write. This report should be completed using no more than 150-200 words. Any more than that and the writer will run out of time allowance for the task 2 completion.

The summary overview can use more information such as the 3 territories listed. More care should also be taken when typing the response. There was a word capitalization error in the presentation that went uncorrected.

Refrain from using any words that seem to show a personal opinion (obviously, apparently) or exaggeration ( remarkable increase) as the report must remain subjective and neutral in presentation at all times. Academic tone of writing must remain consistent throughout the analysis presentation.

The writer was keen to show off his analytical writing skills. He was prevented from doing so by his lack of word formation abilities in his sentences. These confusing sentences made it difficult to understand his paragraphs. Further language building and sentence development exercises should help the writer correct these problems.

Home / Writing Feedback / Task 1: the table shows the percentage of main types of dwelling in three areas