The table shows percentage of travellers per form of transport and average age of a traveller.

andika08 81 / 80 16  
Travelling To Work In Houston, Texas

The table shows percentage of travellers per form of transport and average age of traveller. The bar chart shows CO2 emissions from different from of transport. There are four types which are car with one people, car with more people, cycle or walk and train or bus.

The most common transport is passanger which 48%. However, passangers had less percentage than self driver which 11%. In other hand train or bus is slightly different amount of percent which 37%. Meanwhile, cycle or walk is the least form transport which 4%.

While, public transport is the higgest average tourism which 47 years olds. Then the lowest average of traveller is cycle or walk which 39 years olds. But, average of passanger is only one year difference of proportion than self driver. Self driver and passangers 43% and 44% respectively.

Neverthless, CO2 emissions the most pollution from self driver 0,31. It was related for the form of transport because the amount percentage high too. Then, the lowest pollution is from cycle or walk. This is also related for the form of transport because less number of the percentage.

Overall, if too many using form transport it would be effect of contribute CO2 emissions that from vehicle.

kiki23 37 / 64 4  
Hi! I have some advice for you:

The most common transport isused by passenger which has 48%percent is automobile.

shows the percentage

There are four types whichtransportation mentioned those are car with one people, car with moreseveral people, cycle or walk, and train or bus.
eve01 24 / 40 5  
hi dikha ^^

i will give u some correction

*pay attention to write the words with correct spelling
*ignore repetition words, for instance: you can change passenger to commuter
and self driver can write with using hyphen self-driver
also write years old without s point out that is plural "years " shown it.
and CO2 =>CO˛

However, passegerspassengers had less percentage than self driver 11%. Inon the other hand (...) different amount of percent whichby 37%.

... the least form of transport steady only 4%.

... average tourism which 47 years olds . => while, the highest average age of commuter traveling by vehicle is 47 years old.

Then the lowest average of travellertravelers go to work by cycle or walkof a 39 years olds .

But, average of passanger is only [...] and passangers 43% and 44% respectively. =>while, self-driver and driver with passenger have a year different in age

hope it helps ^^
Att98 5 / 7  
hello andika08. here i left my suggestion for you.

The table shows ==> (you can paraphrase the word with illustrates, describes, intences) percentages of travellers per form of transport ...
The bar chart shows CO2 emissions from different from of transport (emissions from different transport).
... car with one people, car with more several people, ...
In other handOn the other hand, train or bus is slightly different ...

Home / Writing Feedback / The table shows percentage of travellers per form of transport and average age of a traveller.