The table below shows the television viewing figures for sports by country, in million

baochau2014 1 / 2  

sports watching preferences

The table compares four countries in term of the number of people who watched four different item of sports on Television, including Tennis, Golf, Motor racing and Athletics.

Overall, Americans watch sport on Television more than the other three nationalities and tennis is the most popular items which people prefer to watch.
In regard to tennis, the largest number of television viewing for sports went on Tennis, at 7 million people. On the other hand, Americans also had highest amount of television viewer in Gold category/ There is a slightly lower number of television viewer in tennis and significantly lower number of television views in Golf all three countries.

It can be seen that not many people like watching Motor racing and Athletics on Television compare to other type of sport, at 12.7 million and 16.9 million people respectively. Where, Motor racing was watched popularly in UK, but Americans was most country watched Athletics on Television
adambacon813 6 / 12 1  
It can be seen thatnot many people like watching (...) on Television compare toother typeof sport,

Not many ----> fewer
compare to -----> compared with
type ---> types. If i were you, i'd choose kindsinstead.
OP baochau2014 1 / 2  
@adambacon813

Dear @adambacon813,

I am very thankful for your useful recommendation. I hope to get more your help in my next writing.

Yours faithfully!

Baochau2014

Home / Writing Feedback / The table below shows the television viewing figures for sports by country, in million