Unanswered [66] | Urgent [0]

Home / Writing Feedback   % width Posts: 2

The table below shows how the UK unemployed spent their time in the last year.

hanhmai 1 / -  
Sep 17, 2022   #1

activities of unemployed people in the uk

The given table illustrates the percentage of time which the stand-off persons in Britain spent their free time in the previous year.
Overall, hunting, shopping, and housework are three activities which the unoccupied persons expended the most of time, contrast to drinking and playing sports outlaid the least time.

In particular, while men distributed quitely equally their leisure time for job hunting, shopping, and housework averagely 20% for each other, women spent roughly 50% their time in the morning to do housework. In contrast, drinking (3%) and playing sports (4%) were two options taking average least time in male in the afternoon; However, it just was 0% in females. In the afternoon, a remarkable drop in the proportions of three popular activities was recorded. Particularly, the out of work male just spent about 10% of their spare time for each other. In spite of this decrease, females still used the most time for housework (21%), surpassing noticeably the corresponding number of males.

Meanwhile, it seems to be that having two of the given activities was spent gradually and equally regardless of gender factors, that were visiting friends or relatives and reading. Nevertheless, there was a predominance in the unemployment of women over men in visiting friends (17%) and reading (10%) in the afternoon.

In addition, regarding gender and the time in day, there were two significant differences in the percentage of gardening and the one of watching TV. Obviously, the former in the unoccupied males was importantly higher than females, 14%, 2%, respectively. In total, unemployment favored doing the latter in the morning (16%) over the afternoon (1%) in contrast to staying in bed.

Holt  Educational Consultant - / 14,217 4648  
Sep 17, 2022   #2
While the task can be assessed as well analyzed and written, the problem with the presentation is that it went beyond the 150-200 word limitation. This is the limitation that allows the writer to quickly analyze and report on the information within the 20 minute time limit. At 275 words, this is already a task 2 essay that needs a time limit of 40 minutes to complete. So this will be the reason why the writer will not pass the test. He cannot complete such a long essay within the time limitation for it. It will be incomplete and less that stellar in presentation. So this particular piece of writing should not be assessed for quality and passability since it does not represent how the writer will actually perform within the 200 word maximum and 20 minute time limit. It is important that my assessment be based on an accurate representation of the writer's work within exam center settings. Kindly upload a different essay that follows the correct formatting requirements for proper assessment and scoring. I will wait for it. That means 4 paragraphs with only 150-200 words written in it.

Home / Writing Feedback / The table below shows how the UK unemployed spent their time in the last year.
Writing Help?

Visit CustomPapers.com ◳

Visit GraduateWriter.com ◳
(GW10 - 10% discount!)