Ielts-Tables : Students'results in a math test

yucky 6 / 9 7  
The tabe gives an overview of how students in different sex groups and school levels have performed in a standardized math test in the percentage scale. It can be clearly seen that the point level between 34 and 66 has been achieved by a majority of students but only a small proportion can score higher than 66 points.

School girls have proved to be better than boys at math as 9 out of 10 female students score higher than 33 points and 15% of them has the results between 67 points and 100 points. On the contrary, there is only 75% of male students can score higher than 33 points and a mere 1% score between 67 and 100

In consideration of school levels, Upper Secondary School has the largest proportion of student scoring between 67 points and 100 points, which is exactly 50% , followed by Lower Secondary School with just over 40%. Notably, the greatest percentage of student having the result of 34 - 66 points, which accounts for more than a half, goes to Primary School far higher than that of Lower and Upper Secondary School, which make up 19% and 37% respectively. At the other end of the scale, Lower Secondary School has the highest figure of student score the lowest- between 0 points and 33 points (39%), which is considerably higher than Primary School (28%) and triple that of Upper Secondary School.

Overall, female students perform better than male students in math and the proportion of student scoring in 3 different point levels varies significantly across genders and school grades.

huyentrang 2 / 9 2  
In consideration of school levels, Upper Secondary School has the largest proportion of student scoring between 67 points and 100 points, which is exactly 50% , followed by Lower Secondary School with just over 40%(and the least is...)

I think your writing is rather good. Try your best!!!
zoha 8 / 19 3  
It can be clearly seen that the point level between 34 and 66 has been achieved by a majority of students but only a small proportion can score higher than 66 points. ( a small proportion scored higher than 66 % )

There are a couple of places in your essay, you have used "has/have" and then in the next sentence, you wrote "can score." It is better to use same tense. Do you agree ?

Good Luck

Home / Writing Feedback / Ielts-Tables : Students'results in a math test