Taiwan promises increased investment in Indonesia

mem77 62 / 98 6  
Taiwan council stated that their nation will increase investment in Indonesia regarding economic policy underlying of President Joko Widodo's management. Taiwanese authority met the President and some cabinet members on Wednesday to speak regarding investment consideration in Indonesia, especially in electronics, manufacturing, renewable energy and fisheries areas. The president claimed that the new regulations between both nations will attract Taiwan companies to give more investment in Indonesia, with creating mutual agreement toward these countries. A current data carried out by Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM) in Indonesia discovered that between January and September, the investment from Taiwan industries showed a massive number by $ 118,45 million. However, it was not followed by bilateral trade which plunged sharply at 31,87 percent from 2011 to $8,22 billion in 2015. To attract Taiwanese industries give their investment in Indonesia, Industry Minister of Indonesia, Airlangga Hartanto, said that the local council will try to make easier to plan semiconductor industries in Indonesia. The massive investment from Taiwan will boost exports activities in Indonesia, particularly on semi completed machinery and goods sectors.

thejakartapost
MRPRESIDEN 2 / 3  
Taiwan council stated that their nation will increase investment in Indonesia regarding ...

> word order = their nation investment will increase in Indonesia.

Taiwanese authority met the President and some cabinet members on Wednesday to speak regarding investment ...

I suggest if you want to mention more than one item you should use such as because especially is only use to specific one.

... Taiwan companies to give moreinvestment(plural issue investments) in Indonesia, with creating ...

To attract Taiwanese(avoid TO in the beginning sentence) industries give their ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Taiwan promises increased investment in Indonesia