IELTS Taks 2 _ Are sport facilities less useful to maintain public health?

wulanbila16 14 / 7 5  
Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sports facilities. Others, however, say that this would have little effect on public health and that other measures are required.

Discuss both these views and give your opinion.

________________________________________________

Nowadays, public health becomes an ultimate concern of all countries around the world. It encourages them to make some efforts to maintain it. According to this, some people believe that adding more sport facilities is the best solution because people can use it to keep their body fit. However, other people argue that such facilities do not give a major impact and it is better to require other facilities such as hospital and healthy food centre. Apart from these opinions, I believe that providing several facilities can be better in order to facilitate different needs of citizens in maintaining their health.

In one point of view, increasing the number of sport facilities become essential because, by using this facilities, inhabitants can keep their body fit. Sport centre can trigger people to do more physical activities. According to an official statistic, the awareness and the willingness of people to maintain their health is increasing when the government provide a proper sport facility. The citizens tend to do routine exercise, so the public health percentage increases gradually. It proves that adding more sport centre can be a good way to improve public health.

In another hand, others believe that the effect of sport facilities is not significant since they realize that sport is not the only factor affecting human's health. People need to consider another factor such as healthy food. These days, such foods have been difficult to be found. Moreover, citizens tend to too busy to prepare their own food. So, it becomes important to provide healthy food centre. In addition, it is also necessary to improve public services such as hospital. People can use this facility to get rid of their disease and diagnose their condition in order to know what the best treatment or daily habit is needed to avoid from illness. Accordingly, these facilities will be more helpful for inhabitants to maintain their health.

All in all, it is evident that both views have strong reasons to be a consideration in maintaining public health. It may be a better solution if the country provides more than one facilities for its people, so they can use the facilities according to their needs.
Wolf Larsen - / 127 47  
Hello wulanbila16

I applied a few corrections to the text that is sounds much better:

Nowadays, more and more countries become increasingly concerned with the issue of ensuring a high quality of public health.
It encourages them to make some efforts to maintain it.You should remove it...
adding more sport facilities building more..
people can use it to keep their body fit. because by exercising, people are are able to stay fit
facilities do not give a major impact these facilities are not as useful as they are believed to be
better to require other facilities such as hospital and healthy food centre. hospitals should be put in charge...
can be better - is much better
by using this facilities, inhabitants can keep their body fit. by doing physical workouts, people can lead a healthy lifestyle
can trigger people can stimulate individuals
In another hand, on the other hand
These days, such foods have been difficult to be found . As of today, however, it becomes increasingly harder for people to obtain such foods.
People can use this facility to get rid of their disease People are able to receive medicinal treatments at the hospital.

Also, you should consider replacing the repetitive word 'facility' with some synonyms, which can be looked up online. Regards.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Taks 2 _ Are sport facilities less useful to maintain public health?