talk about a photograph or painting you have seen that was memorable.

mahsa kh 1 / 1  
(for speaking)
I have a wonderful photograph which was taken 3 years ago and is memorable for me.
The first reason is that all of my aunts, uncles and cousins are in the photo ,while now they live in different parts of the world and I could not see them for a long time.

The second reason is that this picture is the last picture which was taken from my grandmother because she died two years ago from hearth attack. I really miss her but whenever I see this picture, I feel good.

That's why this picture is memorable for me.
hisho88 4 / 6  
i think your paragraph is a little weak in some points like:
is memorable for me...si special for me would be better
from my grandmother....for my grandmother
two years ago....2 years later
from hearth attack....as a result of

hope it helps
OP mahsa kh 1 / 1  
Thanks for your help :)

The most memorable photograph that is in my possession was taken three years ago.

The first reason why it is so important to me is that all my aunts, uncles and cousins who now live in different parts of the world and whom I do not see often, did pose for this photo.

The second reason is that this picture is the last picture which was taken fromwith my grandmother because she died two years ago from hearthheart attack.

... I think you better put it little differently;
The second reason is that this is my grandmother's last photograph as she died from a heart attack an year after this was taken.

Home / Writing Feedback / talk about a photograph or painting you have seen that was memorable.