WHY SHOULD WE TALK TO STRANGERS?

Jnur 5 / 8  
Most of people in the world conveyed strangers as unsafe person that might be avoided. On TED Talks, Kio Stark shared her experience in facing strangers. Her obsessing to the strangers made her documenting her experience for 7 years. She found that there was unforeseen enjoyment when shared a moment which has emotional relation. What she found has broken the stereotype of strangers are dangerous by default. As she stated "not every stranger on the street has the best intentions. It is good to be friendly, and it is good to learn when not to be, but none of that means we have to be afraid". Therefore, we will get vast advantages of using our sense rather than our fears. One of them is free us to think about it and start to approach the strangers without worrying about their gender, their skin color, young or adult, friend or not, and start talk to them and learn about them. it is mean that we throw away our mind to the perception of strangers as an individual. Aside from that, by using our sense there is an affection with who we talk to. Sociologist called this "fleeting affection". So, it was short emotional experience for every person and priceless. She also said that some researcher stated people convenient when they talk about their life to the stranger which have better understanding about their feelings.
fadhilmd25 41 / 75 11  
Dear Jnur, here are some advices for your summary, feel free to correct me,

Most of people --> most people

strangers as unsafe person--> a stranger as unsafe person

Her obsessing to the strangers ... --> The obsession towards strangers has been documented by her for 7 years

Hope it helps you to improve your writing

Regrads
Rinnegan45 - / 39 5  
Hi there!

here are my ideas for your writing.

as unsafe person = as unsafe individuals

... has the best intentions . It is good to be friendly, and it is good to learn when not to be, but none of thatthem means we have to be afraid".

we will get vasta great number of advantages of using our ...

there is an affection with whoM we talk to.

Home / Writing Feedback / WHY SHOULD WE TALK TO STRANGERS?