Ted talk 7 the way we think about work broken.

Fadhilahumar91 61 / 73 6  
This essay is a summary a video posted by Tedtalk.com and the speaker is Barry Scwhartz. The original tittle of the video is "the way we think about work is broken". Barry gives a question for the audience "why we work". Many people in our planet say, we work because challenging, engaging, and meaningful. But according to Barry, the answer of why we work is technology. It is not mean technology of something, but idea of technology. Sciences find the idea or a way, and the social science find the way to understand ourselves.

Idea technology is the way to understand ourselves which influences how people thinks and how people act. It is the most profoundly important technology that science ever found because ideas about human being will never go away from people's belief. Human being is connecting with human nature, because human nature has been improved by understand about human being. Barry said "human being is unfinished animals". It means just the human nature can produce human society and who people live. Those people design human nature by design with the way people live and work. In conclusion, Barry suggested if you want to understand yourself, must focus on the question what kinds of human nature that you want to design.
Iforsa 35 / 54 5  
But However, according to Barry (we use however at the beginning of a sentence to say something different from the sentence before)
... which influences how people thinks think and how people act.
because human nature has been improved by understand understanding
Those people design human nature by design designing with the way ...
Lansium 4 / 9 2  
Hi Nur,

I read the first paragraph of your writing and I make some revises as below. The last sentence may not be properly expressed, therefor I amend it to a new sentence according to my understanding to the original one. Hope this help.

This essay is a summary of a video posted byon Tedtalk.com and the ...
Barry gives a question forto the audience "why do we work".
..., we work because of challenging, engaging, and meaningfulof life . But according to what Barry says, the answer oftowhy do we workthe question is technology. It isdoes not only mean technology of something, but the idea of technology. Sciences find the idea or a way, and the social science find the way to understand ourselves.The mission of science is to find the truth of nature and what the scientists that research in social science aim at is to establish a system of knowledge to help understand ourselves further.
dinartika19 37 / 67 6  
Hi Fadhil!

Barry givesgave a question for
It isdoes not mean the technology of something, but the idea of technology.

Sciences Science find the idea or a way, (uncountable noun)

Idea technology : The idea of technology

by understanding about human being.

youmust focus
Faridadwi18 67 / 104 13  
Hi Dhila,

- It isdoes not mean technology of something, but the idea of technology.
- SciencesScientist find the idea or a way, and ...
- The Idea of technology is the way (...) how people thinks and how people act.
- Human being is connectingconnected with human nature,
- Those people design human nature by designdesigning with the way people live and work.
- ... want to understand yourself, you must focus on the question ...

Hopefully it helps. Keep Writing.

Home / Writing Feedback / Ted talk 7 the way we think about work broken.