TED Talks : Chris Aderson - How Simple To Lead Scientific Discoveries

kiki23 37 / 64 4  
Chris Aderson presents that a simple question can carry out us of the edge of human knowledge. Columbus reveals the world is circular by only looking his shadow on well while his head blocking the sun and his ideas finish by Erasthones, the discoverer of Geography, find the diameter of the world by measuring the distance between Alexandria and Sweden. Furthermore, Arman F. finishes the speed calculation of light tried to discover by Galileo before. Overall, Chris shows we are not so different with inventors in the past, they are just a little bit more curious. If they can change the world, so do we.
Alrisky, I am unable to provide accurate feedback for your statement due to the lack of the url for the video. I need to watch it for myself in order to properly guide you in the development of your summary. What I do notice in your current work though, is that you do not have a cohesive line of thought and your coherence is non-existent. There is no point to your summary because the ideas are all disconnected and there are no connecting sentences, phrases, or keywords that could help to interconnect the discussion you are trying to present. I realize that you are trying to explain about how some simple ideas can lead to scientific discoveries. However, there should be a logical introduction, discussion, and concluding paragraph to the summary. Since that does not exist in your essay, it would appear to the reader that you are merely discussing ideas that do not have any relation and hence, no relevance to the original discussion that Chris Anderson presented. You should have referred to the method by which Anderson discussed the ideas in his essay, thus properly summarizing the context of his speech in your essay. Without the continuity factor, this essay just doesn't have the coherence and logical flow of discussion to pass in the actual test. Lengthening your summary discussion by adding information to it should have solved that problem.
Hi Risky, here's another one from my end.

- that a simple question can carry out us of the edge ofthe human knowledge out of the edge .
- Columbus revealsrevealed that the world
- by only looking at his shadow on a well
- head is just blocking the sun and
- his ideas was followed and finished by Erasthones,
- the discoverery of Geography,
- finding the diameter of the world
- the calculation of the speed calculation of light
- tried towas discovered by Galileo before .
- Overall, Chris shows that we are not

There you have it Risky, I hope the above remarks are helpful to your revision and for future writing reference, mind the minor verbs that are missing in your sentences such as the linking verbs and if you should take the singular or the plural form of the verb or not.

Home / Writing Feedback / TED Talks : Chris Aderson - How Simple To Lead Scientific Discoveries