TED Talks: 10 ways to have a better conversation

kobayakawa07 8 / 13  
By Celeste Headlee

In this world, every conversation has potential to be developed into argument. Research that involved 10,000 people in United States of America showed that we are not listening each other while we are making conversation. On the other hand, conversation requires balance between listening and talking. Now, some people lose such balance because of cutting-edge technology. Most teenagers seldom to talk face to face today. They prefer texting rather than making conversation. Therefore, they get difficulty when they do the class project.

Pay attention is the most important way when we talk or listen something. Furthermore, there are several ways to make better conversation. First, we do not allow to multitask. Second, we should go with the flow. Next, don't compare with your experience. Your acquaintance's experience is totally different with yours. Finally, it is about listen. Without listening, the good conversation will not happened.
Faridadwi18 67 / 104 13  
Hi Kobayakawa,
In this world, every conversation has potential to be developed into an argument --> do not forget to put an article

showed that we are not listening to each other.

Most teenagers seldom to talk face to face todayToday, most of the teenagers rarely talk face to face.
Your acquaintance's experience is totally different with yours I don't get what do you want to explain in this sentence.

Hope it will help you. thank you.
Halim15 7 / 11  
Hi Kobayakawa :)

... in the United States of America...

don'tdo not compare with your experience

Finally, it is about listenlistening

Thanks :)
onji09 1 / 2  
hi kobayakawa97,

people in the United States of America
Next third, don't do not compare with your experience
Finally, it is about listen listening

thank you :)

Home / Writing Feedback / TED Talks: 10 ways to have a better conversation