IELTS TAS 1 a plenty of travel makers utilizing three main airports in New York City

ilankelo21 36 / 41 22  
A breakdown of a plenty of travel makers utilizing three main airports in New York City from 1995 to 2000, a five-year period is illustrated in the bar chart and it is measured in millions. Overall it is noticeable that all airports showed an upward trend. In this case, while the LaGuardia was by far the most favorite airports for visitors, a less preference was shown in the remaining.

To begin, there was a considerable rise for LaGuardia visitors. The figure stood at 35 million in 1995, compared as two folds as Network pace. This then witnessed a gradual incline from 1996 to 1999 before achieving its peak at 68 million in the end of the period. Furthermore, a significant rise was seen on Network guesses between 1995 and 1997, but the data remained stable in the following three years.

Turning to John F. Kennedy airport, the data had a fluctuation trend during the period. It initially experienced the second favorite choice among visitors and this achieved its peak at 49 millions in two years later. However, from 1997 to 1999 showed considerable decline of 19 million, yet it turned back to around 45 million in the end of the year.

Diqon 10 / 33 12  
This then witnessed a gradual incline from ...

This trend witnessed a little increase from 1996 to 1999. In the end of period, the figure boomed just under 70 millions travelers.

a significant rise was seen on Network guesses ...

1995 saw a significant rise on Network gates, it stood at 15%. Following 2-year later, this airport reached at almost 40% from 1996 to 1997.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TAS 1 a plenty of travel makers utilizing three main airports in New York City