Tax is aiding to creep the authority revenue by directly or indirectly way from public.

Sabby multani 2 / 3  
Parents who send their children to private school , should not be require to pay education tax. Do you agree or disagree ?

Tax is aiding to creep the authority revenue by directly or indirectly way from public. Tax is collected by various mode such as- by Tool tax, Educational tax and so on. It is belief that guardian should not be need to disburse education tax, who send their children in private school.

I accede to this interpretation that parents should not be pay tax, who send their children in private school because they already sacrifice by spending huge amount in school as a fees for their children's education. For instance, in Canada, the private school or university want a big chunk of money from guardian who want higher education for their children so I notion that they should not do more sacrifice by pay education tax.

On the other hand, it is believe that all people are equal, nobody are different to each other so all people have responsibility to pay tax as a equality. Moreover, we know the collection of money by tax is use in government school for covering the education of students , authority schools can also provide a higher education to students like private schools. In addition to, we also pay a emergency such as fire brigade or ambulance. As an evidence, Fortunate some people do not use this help in their lives but they pay this tax so as this all parents should be pay education tax even they send their children in private schools.

To sum up, I strongly believe that all parents should be pay tax because they are human like others so they have not any discrimination between private students or government students.
ruwchii 6 / 18 3  
You should put your thesis statement in the introduction paragraph. Then, if I were you, I would restate the thesis statement in the conclusion in the first place. Then, if which is possible, you have to recall the main point of each body paragraph of yours. Finally, you could come up with your personal thought such recommendation, suggestion, and hope.
Mann_ms 9 / 20 5  
Hai Sabby multani...
that's nice essay. however, allow me to give you some suggestions in your writing..

Tax is collected by various mode such as- by Tool tax, Educational tax and so on.

in academic writing especially in IELTS, you have to avoid using lazy word like so on, etc. and many more. It would be better if you write tool tax and educational tax

I accede to this interpretation that parents should not be pay tax, who send their children in private school because they are already sacrifice by spending huge amount in school as a fees for their children's education. For instance, in Canada, the private school or university want a big chunk of money from guardian who want higher education for their children.so So I notion that they should not do more sacrifice by paypaying education tax.

On the other hand, it is believe that all people are equal, nobody areis different to each other.so allAs a result, people have responsibility to pay tax as aan equality. Moreover, we know the collection of money by tax is useusedinfor government school for covering student's education of students , authority schools can also provide a higher education to students like private schools. In addition to , we also pay aan emergency such as fire brigade or ambulance. As an evidence, Fortunate some people do not use this help in their lives but they pay this tax so as this all parents should be pay education tax even they send their children in private schools.

to be careful if you write an essay. in IELTS, I suggest you to don't judge in general like all people. you may write "It is undeniable that people tend to have same perception.

I suggest you to revise your this body paragraph, needless to say that writer in IELTS essay not involve directly in essay. you have to minimize putting like "I, WE" you can write I if you give suggestion or your own opinion.

Good Luck, My apologize if I make mistake..:)
SHanafi 120 / 415 93  
Tax is aiding to creep the authority revenue by directly or indirectly way from public. Tax is collected by various mode such as- by Tool tax, Educational tax and so on. It is belief that guardian (use parents instead as the prompt is not mentioned official care giver of orphans) should not be need to disburse education tax, who send their children in private school.

Please compare to my answer. I would be happy if my example is quite help you

Education worth is the responsibility of all elements. Not only government that has provided a large number of taxes for defraying educational system from tax payer but also the parents itself as their children is getting the direct educational benefit. Some people believe that families in schooling on private school may not espouse state school through tax paying while others deem private school's parents should wisely educational systems requires should wisely in supporting state school too. Personally, I agree with the latter.

I accede to thisthe interpretation that parents with private school children should not be pay tax, who send their children in private school because they already sacrifice by spending huge amount in school. (stop here)as a fees for their children's education. For instance, in Canada, the private school or university want a big chunk of money from guardianparentswho want higher education for their children so I notion that they should not do more sacrifice by pay education tax.
OP Sabby multani 2 / 3  
Thanks to help. Next time I will really focus on my mistake
SHanafi 120 / 415 93  
My apologize Rajinder with my mistake which may lead you confuse.

Education worth is the responsibility of all elements. Not only government that has provided a large number of taxes for defraying educational system from tax payer but also the parents itself as their children is getting the direct educational benefit. Some people believe that families in schooling on private school may not espouse state school through tax paying while others deem private school's parents should wisely educational systems requires should wisely in supporting state school toothrough tax paying . Personally, I agree with the latter.
Vns9x 102 / 236 16  
Your conclusion should have contained the reasons of your body paragraphs !

Home / Writing Feedback / Tax is aiding to creep the authority revenue by directly or indirectly way from public.