IELTS - teach every young person how to be a good parent

roop1 2 / 2  
TOPIC: Some people think it would be a good idea for schools to teach every young person how to be a good parent.

Do you agree or disagree with this opinion? Describe the skills a person needs to be a good parent

Parenting is an art. Every young male or female should know more about the parent before having children. There are many cases in which very young women give birth to little babies, without having a clue what means to be a parent.

In addition, school should provide courses, teaching young persons to be good parents. It might seem something verb easy. Every woman or men can be a father or mother but the problem is what kind of father or mother.

On one hand, it is good idea for schools to educate youngsters about parent child relationship so that before having child they have to know what kind of ups and downs they can face as parents. Child is not a toy. a child is big responsibility this is the parents responsibilities to dense their child with love and affection. In view of these facts good parenting education makes are society healthy and intelligent

On other hand like every coin has two sides ; to learn about parent child relationship in schools are very early because students and teachers already have lots of work to do related to their own subjects so to add on one more subject is not comfortable on both sides. Moreover some times parents are also restricted students because they might think that its to early to learn about parenting

To put it in a nutshell, every youngsters has right to learn about the art of parenting because their children are their mirror image. it would be a very good idea for schools to teach young persons become good parents, as this can help young people how to handle their own problems and above all their children's problems.
jon_snow 8 / 28 5  
Every young male or female should know more about the parenting before having children

Don't use 'in addition" at the beginning of your 1st body para. by doing so, it seems like, your 1st para is not an intro rather another body para. It will be better if you use those linking words in second or third body para.

Every woman or men can be a father or mother but the problem is what kind of father or mother they will be .

use 'moreover', 'furthermore', 'in addition' instead of 'on one hand'. why do you go for jargon when you have better options with familiar words? May be you tried to make a contradiction between your 3rd and 4th para. however, using 'on one hand' and 'on the other hand' is not the only way to show contradiction.

Last but not least, revise at least once before posting your essay, i believe you can easily eliminate most of your silly mistakes. There are some problems of this kind in your third para.

wish you all the best on your ielts.. :)
Parenting is an art.

.... excellent hook :)

Every young male or female should know more about the parent before having children.

well, this sounds like an opinion. Before expressing your opinion, you should introduce the background of the issue to the reader. Simply paraphrase the prompt;

Some people view that every young male and female should be taught how to be a good parent in their adult life.
Now express your opinion that whether you agree or disagree with that statement :)
Pahan 1 / 1,906 553  

well, your body paragraphs should contain reasons that helps you justify your opinion on the issue. Then you also must support them with specific examples.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS - teach every young person how to be a good parent