Teacher can either affect positively or negatively so being strict and hard disciplined is necessary

Vns9x 102 / 236 16  
What are some important qualities of a good school teacher? Use specific details and examples to explain why these qualities are important.

From the point of view of the future educator. I consider being strict is one of the most essential quality that teacher should have, since it will help you to be respected and it will give your subject more attention and the quality of learning your subject. Beside that, I think being patient is also another pivotal quality because the speed of comprehension of children is different.

First and uppermost, in terms of strict, this quality can help teacher becoming more different than the rest of the teachers who are easygoing. Consequently, it will draw an attention of children learning your subject. As a result, the child is going to have a better performance and outcome. However, this quality does not apply to small group of child for the reason that children are unique Because they might have variety of personalities and mindset. Despite this possibility, I strongly believe it will work on most of the child these days.

On the other side of the coin, the quality of being patient is also fundamental. Because being a teacher can be really challenging, since you will confront numerous problems .By way of illustration I can recall myself being a slow learner, so it took from my teacher at least 4 hours explaining the topic that I could not comprehend in the lesson. Furthermore, I might be not the only pupil who had trouble about savvying the lesson's topic. Therefore, it is really stiff being a teacher. However, as the aforementioned possibility it does not apply to every human being on this planet, but I am talking about majority.

By way of a conclusion based on the arguments explored above. I strongly believe that being patient and strict are important qualities that every good teacher must have. Hopefully, I will become the embodiment of the perfect teacher qualities that I just mentioned, when the time to be teacher comes.

Assess me as tough as you can, i really appreciate for all your helps x3
lastsky 3 / 5 1  
Numerous people consider suppose that teachers must be kind and easygoing to be obtained obtain the good connection with the kids.
Personally for me , I find second statement more logical and righteous.
OP Vns9x 102 / 236 16  

Numerous people consider that teachers must be kind and easygoing to be obtained the good connection with the kids. Yet, the rest think that teachers must be strict and hard disciplined in order to create the child that would fit in well with our society. Personally for me, I find second statement more logical and righteous.

First and uppermost, in terms of strict, Tremendous people must agree with me that it is pivotal because usually kids do not tend choosing the right path to walk on and some of them might falter from the correct path. Moreover, they are often conservative. Therefore, it is important to be strict.
Vsn, you missed the essence of the prompt. It is not asking you about the qualities of a bad teacher and why teacher's should not be that way. It is asking you for the qualities that you believe are important in becoming a good teacher. While I will admit that you presented good answers in terms of bad qualities, the essay is truly lacking an answer to the prompt;

What are some important qualities of a good school teacher?

What I would like you to do, or rather, consider as a revision to your essay is this, write the essay from your point of view as a future educator. Talk about the reasons why you believe you will be a good teacher but instead of discussing it in first person form, use second person references instead. That way you answer the prompt directly. You can use first person references when you provide examples for the characteristics that you will be describing. Then you can close the statement with a reference to how you hope to become the embodiment of the perfect teacher qualities that you just discussed when your time to be the teacher comes :-) I believe that strategy will work very well with this kind of paper.
From the point of view of the future educator. (...)

- Let me give you something to ponder about strictness. When a teacher is too strict, the student tends to fear the teacher and thus, cannot concentrate on the lesson. Shouldn't there be a balance between strictness and gentleness instead? As an student, I am sure you have experienced "terror" strict teachers and you were probably not very comfortable with that teacher right? Strictness will not necessarily translate into respect with the students. Think back on your experience with "Strict" teachers and then consider if that is really a good quality you want to advance as an educator.

First and uppermost, in terms of strict, this quality (...)

- Instead of saying easy going I believe that you should discuss compassion and understanding as good qualities of a teacher. Remember that students with learning shortcomings will benefit from teachers who know how to get the lesson across using non-threatening manners like a "strict" teacher would.

I would really like you to consider my observations before we delve into the grammar problems that the essay has. Once we are sure that the paper portrays the correct positive qualities of an educator, then we can edit the grammar problems :-)

Home / Writing Feedback / Teacher can either affect positively or negatively so being strict and hard disciplined is necessary