Toefl - teacher evaluation; students can learn more

sayes 8 / 12 1  
School should ask students to evaluate their teachers.Do you agree or disagree?
School plays a significant role in our lives. It is the place where we get opportunity to learn the fundamentals to become successful in career through our mentors. Most of the teachers are able to teach in the best way while others may not.Some believe that teachers should be evaluated for the better performance of students. Others disagree. In my view, schools should give chance for students to judge their teachers for several reasons.

One of the important reason is that the students can learn more. Teachers will improve their teaching method when they are being evaluated. Lectures will be good as they will be able to give more detail knowledge to the class. For example, when I was in medical school of California,we had a chemistry professor.He knew his subject very well but we didn't understand the topics which he explained.We find it difficult to grab from him as it was very confusing and theoretical.He didn't get good evaluation from the class in the end of semester.He changed his teaching ways later by including videos,illustrations which was followed by the practical experiments. I still remember his class on acid-base reaction how he clarified us.He became one of the best teacher as we were able to learn more from him.This experience clearly illustrates that teachers should be evaluated as it creates strong learning environment.

The second reason is that the teachers will get benefit from this kind of system.Teachers will try to enhance their teaching activity when they are being judged by the students.For instance, yesterday when I was in school library, I read college annual magazine which had published a article on our history teacher. It mentioned that he was awarded a gold medal as he got highest admiration from evaluation performed by students. In addition to the medal he was also got case award and promotion.This experience taught me that when teachers are evaluated they get chance to do further more for students.

In sum,the schools should possess teacher evaluation in their education system. Not only studentsts can learn more from the teachers but it also give many advantages to the mentors .We should all support the system of teachers evaluation by students and all school should include it.
Pahan 1 / 1,906 553  
.Some believe that teachers should be evaluated for the better performance ofby the students.

You should not interpret your topic differently :( Always stay aligned with your topic.

Well, you seem to be having a good idea about how your body paras be structured. However, the above seems to be pretty long. Be careful about that because you need to manage time efficiently as well.

I totally agree with Pahan. Alignment between your writing and the prompt is a mandatory requirement for this task. Better the alignment, the more you would score.

In my view, schools should give chance for students to judgeassess their teachers for several reasons.

One of the important reason is that the students can learn more.

Sounds a bit incomplete :(
One of the important reasons for why students should be allowed to evaluate teachers is that it helps students improve their teachers' quality of teaching.

Home / Writing Feedback / Toefl - teacher evaluation; students can learn more