IELTS essay: whether not teachers and doctoes should work in rural for many years

jszwan 1 / -  
At present ,it is always heart by many people that wll-trained teachers, high quality education and well-equipped hospitals are available only in metropolises. In fact, what everybody hope is that improve the standard of life and environment of living., therefore most people prefer to live in cities rather than isolated rural areas. However,when we discuss the issue that whether people should work in rural ereas for several years or should be free to choose workplace. What we are concerned about is not the workplace but the development and environment of individual's whole life. I firmly believe that we should give everyone free right to choose where they want to work.

It is undoubtedly that weapply new technology and innovation into medical facilities and education systems in order to boost rapidly conditions of our lives, study facilities, and work atmosphere. Then Choosing a prosperous place to work not only is everyone's essential right but also is the purpose of humanity to obtain through individuals' work hard. For example, a person work quite hard to acquire skills and knowledge so he get the opportunity to live in and work where he dreamed to. He has the sense of fulfillment. The more confidence he has, the more achievementhe creat to society.

However,we can not lose sight of the fact that the standard of living in many rural regions are still under the poverty line.People who live in that places always have to go to city to diagnose illness if they suffer from serious sick. I t ought to improve good teachers and doctors the awareness to work to rural areas and government should take some feasible measures and implement policies to encourage them to serve rural people.

Consequently ,it is necessary to improve the recognition that change the living standard of people who live in rural ,but we respect individuals' right to choose work where they want.
At present ,it is always heart (I don't see the point of using a noun here) by many people

Hi Cat Head, I think the writer was intending to use the word "heard"

At present, it is always heard by many ...

or

At present, people often hear tha t well-trained teachers, high quality education, and well-equipped hospitals are available only in metropolises. In fact, what everybody hopes is to improve their standard of living and their environment. Ther efore most people prefer to live in cities rather than isolated rural areas. However,when we discuss the issue that of whether people should work in rural ereas areas for several years or should be free to choose workplace, what we are concerned about is not the workplace but the development and environment of the individual's whole life. ---- excellent sentence here!

Consequently, it is necessary to improve the recognition that change the living standards of people who live in rural areas, but we should also respect individuals' right to choose where they want to work.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS essay: whether not teachers and doctoes should work in rural for many years