Teachers should encourage their students to question everything - essay

dragon 1 / 2  
Hi, could you please review this exercise? Thanks for your help.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

Teachers should encourage their students to question everything.

I completely agree with this statement. Because students can ask questions to clarify doubts or to express their opinions, teachers should promote this habit among their students. Also, another advantage is that lessons could be more interactive and less boring for students. I believe that encouraging students to ask questions is fundamental to get them out the most of class.

Due to a student may not understand a topic completely, it is necessary that he asks questions about the points he does not understand. Then, teacher resolves these questions that not only the student requires but also others students too. Therefore, schoolchild has more insight on the subject that is been taught, and lessons become more interactive.

In my opinion, interactive lessons are an effective way to teach. Both teacher and student interact each other expressing questions or opinions. This interaction is dynamic and practical, so students are more willing to participate in class. For example, suppose that we have a teacher who asks students examples about determined theme. Then, these examples could start questions about the topic among students. Giving confidence, the professor should invite students to tell if they have any question. Thus, they rely on the support of their teacher and ask trustingly their questions.

Another positive aspect that I find in this issue, it is that students learn to express their thoughts and opinions in public. When students are encouraged to question all, they discover how to express themselves properly without fear or shyness. These abilities are important to their future, especially in university's academic environments or in professional work settings.

In conclusion, I feel that encouraging students to question everything is a positive habit in students. Teacher should see how students get used to question each thing and to express their opinion. In this manner, students get the most out of every class and develop communicative skills for their future.
You could improve this essay by adding specific examples in your body paragraphs. For instance, in your first body paragraph, you could pick a specific theme and give examples of questions students might be encouraged to ask, as well as telling the reader what the students might learn as a result.

" . . . is fundamental to getfor them to getout the most out of class
OP dragon 1 / 2  
EF_Sean, thank you for your suggestions and corrections. I will do what you say.
Because Students can ask questions to clarify doubts or to express their opinions, and teachers should promote this habit among their students.

Also,Another advantage is that lessons could be more interactive and less boring for students. I believe that encouraging students to ask questions is fundamental to getting them outthe most out of the class.

Because a student may not understand a topic completely, it is necessary that he asks questions about the points he does not understand.

Then the teacher resolves these questions that not only the student requires but also others students too. Therefore, the child has more insight on the subject that is being taught, and lessons become more interactive.

Both teacher and student interact with each other expressing questions or opinions.

In conclusion, I feel that encouraging students to question everything is a positive habit for students to develop . Teachers should see how students get used to question each thing and to express their opinion.

Hope this was helpful!

:)
OP dragon 1 / 2  
EF_Kevin, thanks for your corrections, they are very useful to me.

Home / Writing Feedback / Teachers should encourage their students to question everything - essay