Teachers should not instill their social or political points to students.

Maxineee 1 / -  
An increasing number of people begin to discuss whether teachers should make their social or political views known to students in the classroom or not. Some feel that learning from teacher's perspective on social or politic activities help students acquire more concrete knowledge. That is to say,teachers' points as an access for students to discussing more social and political issues. Howener, I strongly contend that teachers should avoid instilling their existing views of social or political events to students.

The first reason for such assertion is that without others' pre-existing views, students can think independently. To further elaborate, students can brainstorm to express their own thoughts about society and politic. At the same time, it trains students' ability of organizating their ideas and efficiently transform into clear statement so that they can cultivate their right thinking pattern and communication skill. Thus, it can be observed that students substancially benefit from expressing their own pointviews about social and politic events.

In contrast, there is a common opinion that students can learn form teachers' perspeatives to further know their country and government. There is a truth in these claims because teachers share veiws of society and politic can broaden students' horizon.However, students are too young to discuss social and political events which have no direct impact on their childhood. Nonetheless, according to statistics provided by Ministry of Education in Taiwan, students regard the topics of socirty and politic discussed in class as waste of time. Because students assert that there are more crucial and basic knowledge for them to acquire so that teachers should not spent time on social and political issues.

In sum although there may be some dissenting beliefs, we still can safely come to the conclusion that teacher should not instill their social or political points to stufents. Because teacher should provide opportunity for students to contemplate on their own and improve their critical thinking. In the future, I hope that students can have more ability to express their ideas without teachers' pre-existing wiews.
rubz_girl23 2 / 3  
That is to say, teachers' points as an access for students to discussing mor e social and political issues. It should be Teachers point an access to students in discussing more social and political issues

At the same time, it trains students' ability of organizating their ideasin organizing their ideas

In contrast, there is a common opinion that students can learn form teachers' perspeatives students can learn from teachers perspective

Because teacher should provide opportunity for students to contemplate on their own and improve their critical thinking. You can say: Teacher should provide opportunity for students to contemplate on their own and improve their critical thinking.

Proper spelling should be established...
Check grammar, use linking words correctly..
God bless us

Home / Writing Feedback / Teachers should not instill their social or political points to students.