TOEFL / How teachers can make the subject interesting to students( new)!

sepideh_dodaran 2 / 4 2  
Teaching is one of the most significant and impressive careers that a person can make. Beside the knowledge you teach to your students, you would play an effective role in his future life. Having an interested and passionate teacher could help the student to be attracted to a special field and can change his life. I have experienced the same thing.During my bachelor's degree, one of my university professor thought the subject so fascinating that it interested me, and I chose his major as my master's degree field of work, and it changed my lifestyle. As I would explain further, my experience shown that a teacher can make his students to love or hate his lessons. In my opinion there are some important factors to be a successful teacher.

Firstly, I think a passionate teacher would be more successsful in his duty, which is transferring the knowledge he knows about a subject into the students mind. It may be the most important factor, because when you are not interested in some thing, you can not help other people to understand it carefully. For instance, the professor, that I mentioned before, always used to speak so impressive about the subject he was teaching that you would feel that he has gone really through the meanings and take the subject into his real life, which in my opinion was the key point of being a good teacher.

Also using innovative methods for teaching would have incredible influence on the students, because all of us know that always new things would attract our attention. The teacher could use this characteristic of human beings to help the student to concentrate better on the subject. My be loved professor used such an interesting methods to teach us the boring subjects of "Fluid Mechanics" that not only me, but also all of the students in the class were looking forward through the week for his classes. Once he took us to the laboratory to just answer a simple question of a student, which if it was asked to another professor, he might make joke of his silly question. But he was so calm and eager to teach every simple and basic concept of fluid mechanics that spent an entire session to make it clear that for a fluid flowing inside a channel, the pressure of the coolant in the entrance is higher than the exit.

In conclusion, my experience shows that a good teaching pattern can attract any students in the class. When a person is choosing such a sacred job, by teaching passionately and using new methods , he can have a very good impression on the lives of each student. As I finish my PHD, I plan to be a university professor, and I would do my best to help my students to get even more skills than they planned to learn from the course.
posdream 4 / 12 5  
Teaching is one of the most significant and impressive careers that a person can make . you can choose a career not making it

Beside the knowledge you teach to your students , Apart from the knowledge you instill in students,you would also tend to play an effective role in his future life . From my experience,having an interested interesting andpassionate teacher could can help the student to be attracted to a special field and can change his life improve in a particular subject which can make his life meaningful. I have experienced the same thing .During my bachelor's degree, one of my university professor thought the subject so fascinating that it interested me, and I chose his major as my master's degree field of work, and it changed my lifestyle. As I would explain further, my experience shown that a teacher can make his students to love or hate his lessons. In my opinion there are some important factors to be a successful teacher.

During my bachelors degree,i had a professor whose teachings fascinated me.He was always explicit in his teachings and this made a life-changing impact on my career,i also chose his subject as a major for my masters degree.This example is just to show the influence of a teacher on the student.

Firstly, I think a passionate teacher would be more successsfu diligent in his duty duties, which istransferring the means impacting his knowledge he knows about a subject into the students mind . It may be the most important factor, because when you are not interested in some thing, you can not help other people to understand it carefully. (sorry i cant get that statement right) For instance, the professor, that I mentioned before, always used to speak so impressive about the subject he was teaching that you would feel that he has gone really through the meanings and take the subject into his real life, which in my opinion was the key point of being a good teacher. Talking about the aforementioned professor for instance, he explains his subject in an impressive manner, relating his day-to-day activities with the topic. This is one of qualities a teacher should have.

Also using innovative methods for teaching would have incredible influence on the students, because all of us know that always new things would attract our attention. Because we are mostly attracted to new things.The teacher could use this characteristic of human beings to help the student to concentrate better on the subject . My be loved beloved professor used such an interesting methods to teach us the boring subjects of "Fluid Mechanics" that not only me, but also all of the students in the class were looking forward through the week for his classes . Once he took us to the laboratory to just answer a simple question of a student, which if it was asked to another professor, he might make joke of his silly question. But he was so calm and eager to teach every simple and basic concept of fluid mechanics that spent an entire session to make it clear that for a fluid flowing inside a channel, the pressure of the coolant in the entrance is higher than the exit. (i don't know if i understand this) this method to teach us ''Fluid Mechanism'' easily making the topic more understandable for us. To confirm this, he answers all questions pertaining to the topics whereas other professors stylishly ignore questions derisively.

In conclusion, my experience shows that a good teaching pattern can attract any students in the class. When a person is choosing such a sacred job, by teaching passionately and using new methods (?), he can have a very good impression on the lives of each student. As I finish my PHD, I plan to be a university professor, and I would do my best to help my students to get even more skills than they planned to learn from the course. I have the ambition to become an academic professor after i conclude my Phd, in order to impact knowledge to the best of my abilities.

I am a beginner also, i just hope i was able to help you...I stand to be corrected as well.
Hi
It is always good to include the prompt with your essay so that we know what it really means and accordingly we can check your whether your response is aligned with what it expects.

It seems you can write well. However, you need to follow a more efficient essay structure that helps you score marks by having all important features as well as manage time well for this task.
joyhu 9 / 22 5  
I am a new user here, and I am not good in English, too.
So, I will be really sorry if I mislead you.
Here are some of the problem that I found.
You can see them as a reference.
Wish you good luck. =)

Having aninterested and passionate teacher could help the student to be attracted to a special field and can change his life.

Here I think you should use "interesting".

, because when you are not interested in some thing,

In my knowledge, it seems that you can't put a "," before because.

For instance, the professor, that I mentioned before, always used to speak so impressive about the subject he was teaching that you would feel that he has gone really through the meanings and take the subject into his real life, which in my opinion was the key point of being a good teacher.

I'm not sure of it. But I think the sentence is too long and which will easily make the reader distract.
OP sepideh_dodaran 2 / 4 2  
thank you very much from all of you. I am very glad to find this useful site. I think all of us would improve our english by exchanging the ideas.

Home / Writing Feedback / TOEFL / How teachers can make the subject interesting to students( new)!