Teachers should pay more attention on how to improve their teaching ability and not play politics

Rainbows 1 / 1  
(TOEFL) Teachers should not make their social or political views known to students in the classroom.

As the most important players in the education systems, teachers has increasingly exerted the influences on students when they taught students. Recently, a very prevalent investigate was exhibited on the Internet whether teachers make their social or political views known to students in the classroom is worth or not. In my opinion, teachers should pay more attention on how to improve their teaching ability instead of expressing their ideas about the society and country.

First and most important, the most vital purpose of having classes is conveying and broadcasting the specific or academic knowledge and skills. It is the most important and fundamental parts of education. Parents who is cost a lot of fees or tuitions send their children to school to absorb more academic knowledge and skill rather than listening the private views of the social ad political views. It is hard to imagine that students have learned many different kinds of individual opinions after they tell their parents. Schools are the place where is to transfer the knowledge rather than meeting. If teachers spend more time on their feeling about this society or country, students will distract very easily. As a consequent, they will not put more attention on study instead of thinking lots of ideas which is totally not relevant with them.

What is more, you cannot make sure the views or opinions which teachers thinking is benefits for our children. As the most important parts of the players in our education teams ,teachers' thinking and their rules and attitude of life and society dramatically stimulus the construction process of our students .The more positive belief the teachers conveys ,the more positive energy our students they have. That will contribute more benefits to our students to become a person who has useful to their country and society.

Last but not least, the reputation of school is definitely decided by the capacities of the graduate students. It has more positive increments of improving their students has more competitive in our society. Higher academic levels which belongs to students will draw focus or attentions on their later career. With the survey by the Education Institution of Peking University recently, about 80% of the cooperation in our world are more likely to interview or absorb the higher academic elites which is most of them were accomplished their studying career when they were young. This conclusion means if teacher pay more effect on their teaching, students will become more competitive after they graduate.

In a word, I totally agree this statements that teachers should not express their ideas known to students.
Jayley 1 / 1  
As the most important players in the education systems , teachers hashave increasingly exerted their influences on students when they taught students . Recently, a very prevalent investigate was exhibited on the Internet whether teachers should make their social or political views known to students in the classroom is worth or not.

Parents who is cost a lot of fees or tuitions send their children to school To send their children to school, parents have to spend a sum of money.

It is hard to imagine that students have learned many different kinds of individual opinions after they tell their parents. (I don't get you) School is the place which involves the transfer of knowledgerather than meeting . If a teacher spends more time on their feeling about this society or country, students canwillet distract very easily.easily be distracted.
OP Rainbows 1 / 1  
Thank you for your comments on my grammers and vocabularies!
Some small mistakes will ruin a good essay!

Home / Writing Feedback / Teachers should pay more attention on how to improve their teaching ability and not play politics