Writing Task II _ Teachers are struggling to give equal attention in a large class

Hujjatul19 45 / 70 3  
When students are in large classes, it is very hard for the teacher to give every student individual attention. What can educational authorities do about this?

The huge number of students in one class affects them receiving attentions unevenly. Teacher's capacity which is inevitably limited results unequally treatments, thus educational institution should formulate a teaching approach that can cover it like discussion group, besides, advanced facilities like internet access should be utilized.

It goes without saying that educator should have a creative method like making a group when teaching in a big class in order to give fair attention to each student. It is because each child has different need about attention thus teacher should not try to give them same rate but based on their needs. Dividing students into three different categories and getting them individual task exactly ease teacher to give objective attention. UNESCO has conducted research through Finland National School system that frees their teachers to use any kind of approach; so teacher A, for example, has different method when teaching in Daisy class and in Edelweiss class, then it results that there is no students who feel being exiled and the teacher enjoys his teaching time as well. It is true then that a creative teaching method can help teacher to give fair attention during study time.

Moreover, available facilities like using internet in a large class also can be another way to offer sufficient attention for children. The reason for this is that this advanced technology can be used to monitor each student effectively meanwhile, at the same time, each of children also has same right to ask and discus to teacher. Besides, through this tool, teachers are not suffering to think too much about equal attention to be given since they are easily can supervise each student's improvement. South Korea has applied this sophisticated educational system since the last decade and found their teachers are less worried about individual attention in class compared to the past decade. Thus, it is clear that utilizing internet access in a class during study time is completely ease teacher to give fair attention toward children.

In conclusion, attention may not be given equally in term of mathematical value but it depends on individual needs. Thus, creative teaching method and by utilizing internet access are the best way to get students find equal attention.
yjung17 8 / 20 2  
The huge number of students in one class affects ...

I feel like this sentence is a bit awkward. Maybe change it to be something like this, " The larger the class, the less individualized attention for each student."

It goes without saying that educator ...

I think you should change the above part to this...

... that educators should have a creative method such as making groups when teaching in a big class. This would help to bring more attention to each and every student.

Also, I would delete this sentence....It is because each child has different need about attention thus teacher should ...

Overall, great job! I really liked your writing!

Home / Writing Feedback / Writing Task II _ Teachers are struggling to give equal attention in a large class