'teachers can teach children with love' - computers in education

sibicherian101 1 / 1  
computers are widely used in education and some people think that teachers do not play an important role in the classroom. to what extend do you agree or disagree?

Nowadays, computers are widely used in schools and educational institutions in order to help students in their studies. whether computer or teacher has the important role in the education is a topic of frequent discussion. however, i feel that teachers play a major role in the development of children in all aspects and i shall discuss the reasons in this essay.

Firstly, teachers can act wisely by understanding the difficulties of the student. To be more precise, teacher can understand the capabilities of the students so that he can suggest and guide them to improve their performance. For example, a teacher can point out the weak points of a child and can pay more attention and care towards him.

Secondly, teachers can teach children with love, care and attention. hence a psychological bond is built between them. Thus teacher can play the role of a good role model. What is more, two way communication is possible only if there are teachers. This enables them to clarify their doubts easily. Furthermore, major proportion of children's social and character development rests on the shoulders of the teacher.

However, some people think that in this complex technological world computers are more important than teachers. computers act as an educational tool. Up to date information is easily accessible through computers.So students can refer anything on the internet and can clarify their doubts. Although this is true, it cannot be denied that computers are just machines so that it cannot act wisely by knowing the needs of the children.

Taking everything into consideration, I pen down saying that, even-though computers are necessary to assist children in their studies, it cannot replace the role of teachers in the classroom.
W hether a computer or teacher has the more important role in the education is a topic of frequent discussion.

Always start each new sentence with a capital letter. Also, 'I' should always be capitalized!!

Firstly , teachers can act wisely by understanding the difficulties of the student.

To be more precise, the teacher can understand the capabilities of the students so that he/she can suggest ways to guide them to improve their performance.

Thus, the teacher can play the role of a good role model.

This enables students to clarify their doubts easily.

Furthermore, the major proportion of children's social and character development rests on the shoulders of the teacher.---Good point!

However, some people think that in this complex technological world, computers are more important than teachers.

C omputers act as an educational tool.

So students can find anything on the internet and can clarify their doubts.

Although this is true, it cannot be denied that computers are just machines, and they cannot act wisely by knowing the needs of the children.

:)
OP sibicherian101 1 / 1  
thank you susan. I am going to write ielts exam. how much band score (out of 9) I will get for this essay? susan

Home / Writing Feedback / 'teachers can teach children with love' - computers in education