IELTS essay - Teaching children at home or put them in school- pls review n comment

SreeSam 12 / 38 7  
QN -Some people believe that teaching children at home is best for a child's development while others think that it is important for children to go to school.Discuss the advantages of both methods and give your own opinion.

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

-----

Learning is one of the happiest experience in a child's life. Learning may happen anywhere, be it school or at home. Let us discuss in detail about whether it is necessary for children to attend school or learn at home.

A kid is very much capable of acquiring knowledge from every moment of its life. Putting a kid in school will greatly ameliorated their thinking capability. When looking at other students they get to know the different ways to solve a problem.

School going children, apart from studies adapt and grow aligned with the society and environment. They get to know of being obedient, disciplined and effectively manage their own time. To state my experience, I have put my 4 year old daughter at school where she is able to speak 3 other languages which no body at our home knows to speak.

On the contrary, there are people who feel that children need not be put at school. Since parents are the best teachers in the world, teaching at home may be very effective for the child to learn and understand in their mother tongue. One of my friend, even she resigned her high-paid job feeling that she needs to develop her child by teaching at home. Inspite she taught her kid so well, but her kid grew so timid and shy while interacting with other students of his age which would have easily been broken if she had put him in school. Also many support the fact that, during teenages kids need to burn their midnight oil for their career and why to suffer from childhood.

I strongly feel that children should be put in school which will fine tune them into a better student and later a better citizen.
Learning is one of the happiest experiences in a child's life.
khodekhodam 3 / 7  
I read your essay.
Even though there are problems, you are doing well.
OP SreeSam 12 / 38 7  
Sure . I will keep them in mind when I write the next one . Thanks for the valuable comments !
sri_1 5 / 8 5  
good content :)

will greatly ameliorated their

will greatly ameliorate their - tense

minor errors in third para.

good luck!
ieltsp 6 / 12 5  
nice vocabulary range and ideas...

Maybe a little structuring is needed for the introduction and conclusion paragraphs.

All the best for your exam

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS essay - Teaching children at home or put them in school- pls review n comment