Teaching kids to be actively outside and limit the use of electronic devices

lgalea 1 / -  
. It would be better for them to be outside playing sports and taking part in more traditional pastimes than spending all day indoors.
Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

As technology is advancing in a rapid way, people are increasingly getting into the electronic entertainment world. The perspective of having more children following indoor activities rather than outdoors has to be discussed further.

To start off with, children nowadays asks for computers or gadgets for their presents not a bike or a scooter. This is clear that kids are more interested in what best game to play or which console is perfect. Having children consuming their energy by sitting in front of a computer or on a sofa all day is not healthy at all. At a young age, they should not be left being lazy cause that will lead to health problems in their growing process.

On the other hand, today one can find various outdoor activities that are good for children. Considering the large number of parks one can find nowadays, parents should take children to help them grow into physical activities and interaction with others. It is proven that communication skills between children of ages up to 5 years are better in those kids that play and communicate with other kids of same age. They learn how to share, how to talk and play with others that are not easily retrieved by staying inside playing on a computer.

In conjunction to outdoor activities, any sort of sport is another subject that will help kids to be healthy and active. Swimming is a simple and inexpensive sport to introduce to children at an age of even 1 year old. It will increase the challenge, satisfaction and health in young children.

To conclude, in my opinion, I think that teaching kids to be actively outside and limit the use of using electronic devices will help them balance between indoor and outdoor activities.
joythblessy 86 / 272 15  
Hai...

To start off with...?
Better = to begin with, to start with...

At a young age....lazy...: change cause to because

This para i feel it is weak..
Health problems... add examaples..
:Health problems such as obesity, vision problems and so on

:Spot of sports...?
You mean play ground, swimming pool...? Anyway it is not clear to me...

In short you neeed lots of practice, read others essay as much as possible..

Make a plan before writing
For ex
If you plan an essay of 5para
plan about the points included in each para, just in words..
Then start..read question in between your writing, to aviod off topic..

All the best..
Tessy.

Home / Writing Feedback / Teaching kids to be actively outside and limit the use of electronic devices