Teaching and learning process at home has existed for centuries. Child's Development & homeschooling

asmaraj96 9 / 11  
Some people believe that teaching children at home is best for a child's development while others think that it is important for children to go to school.

Discuss the advantages of both methods and give your own opinion.

Teaching and learning process at home has existed for centuries. Some wealthy families with highly educated decide to teach their children at home or hire teachers while the other parents prefer to send their children studying at school. Even though there is different opinion about this view, I believe that both the choices have their own benefits.

Giving education to children at home would be more effective if parents prepare well about the method utilized or hire the teachers from reputable homeschooling institution. Children taught at home with acceptable method would be more focus on the subjects so that they are able to understand them well. In addition, they also can develop their passion in particular subject that they choose to support their future career.

The improvement of social skill is one of the most advantages of children studying at school. Children will develop social skills when they are at school by interacting with their teachers and peers. In the school, they will meet their friends from various backgrounds whether from rich or poor family and characters so that they are able to learn how to solve if they meet the problems and knowing each other. Furthermore, school environment is full of competition in order to gain popularity which will impact on students being more competent and strong to face future life in the society.

In conclusion, teaching the children whether at home or in the school has benefits for their future life, but in fact the advantages studying in the school outweigh studying at home.
Eng Phin 6 / 14 6  
@asmaraj96
Asmara, I think you have explained the points quite well. They already explained your knowledge in this subject. However, it seems that you missed the "your opinion" part. Try to present more arguments about your opinion. It might be based on your experience. And you might want to change the "in fact" word, since it should be your argument. Hope this helps you

Home / Writing Feedback / Teaching and learning process at home has existed for centuries. Child's Development & homeschooling