Writing task2 - Team/group activities can teach more important skills for life than those activities

ellenchen 1 / -  

team activities teach cooperation and social skills

Undoubtedly, team activities can bring about imperative skills to one's life. Some reckon team group activities rather than people payed alone. I hold same opinion toward it and the reasons will be thoroughly elaborated as follows.

Through team activities, people can obtain the ability of cooperation. To be more specific, people attending team activities it is need to collaborate with other people include work or game. The fact that use this cooperation skill can more effective achieve goals. Take myself as an example, when I was in primary school, I preferred to attend team activities such as team sport. Since they always made my peers and I work together in team sport. I found truly learn a lot of from this, including the ideas of cooperation.

Team activities can teach people increase their social skill because frequently connect with people that realize the way how to get alone with each other.

That is useful way to learn the skill of social include communication and body language.
According to a study conducted by National Taiwan University, more than 60 % of social skills can be acquired in team activities, since individuals have to communicate and socialize more often to arrange their team work or play a game. This consequence result in people fully comprehends the skill of communication.

In conclusion, based on the aforementioned, team activities definitely teach important skills in our life. Because through team activities people can learn about cooperation and communication skill, that is vital elements in group society.
Undoubtedly

This is a personal reflection of the author. It is not an accurate prompt restatement. Kindly remember that the willis opinion can only be presented in the opinion sentence of the same paragraph.

I hold same opinion

You cannot just hold the same opinion due to the extent nature of the response format. This is an inaccurate representation of the required answer as you do not an emotional reference to your opinion (strongly, wholly, partially, to the point that). You have provided a low scoring response.

These are score deductible presentations as neither is a completely developed thought presentation.

According to a study conducted by National Taiwan University,

Avoid presenting sources for your data measurements. Learn to format your information in a general manner. For example:

It is commonly known that...
Public knowledge indicates...
Due to my exposure in... I know that ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Writing task2 - Team/group activities can teach more important skills for life than those activities