Technological advances made our life to become easier and simpler, particularly in communication

septiadara29 48 / 67 9  
Modern technology is changing our world. This has advantages such as bringing people closer together through communication. It also has disadvantages such as destroying the differences between cultures. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Technological advances have brought our life to become easier and simpler, particularly in communication that these improvements make us getting closer to everyone. However, its drawback is able to destroy the differences between communities. This essay disagrees with the notion since declining people's basic ability to socialize with each other and helping to prevent destruction of cultures.

To begin with, an enormous of people highlights the positive impact that modern technology might bring a convenient way to make communication, especially abroad, is undemanding. However, as far as I concerned that this way does not involve the same interaction likewise with human beings. It is evidence that decreasing people's proficiency to speak and listen is getting worse, and it may continue to grow for forthcoming decades as predicted by Mark Gilbert, a psychologist from Cambridge University. He estimates that 23% of young people will be difficult to state their personal opinion due to less social skills, and it leads into less confident as a consequent.

On the other hand, deliberating about destroying of differences between communities, I opine that this serve can be avoided since technology is able to prevent different cultures by keep promoting it on several websites. For example, Indonesia rely on technological development to share its beliefs, traditions, and customs through accessing the internet. As a result, a large number of people around the worlds are able to grasp its cultures without physically visit in Indonesia.

In conclusion, I would totally disagree that technology brings advantage for our communication as it reduces our fundamental skills. However, modern technology can contribute to share our latest activity in terms of our unique cultures towards foreign people on the website. (279)
NinaJoesuf25 36 / 66 4  
This essay disagrees with the notion since declining people's basic ability to socialize ... .

Hi Sept, If I'm not mistaken, your essay mention if you disagree with the idea but your reason give negative example (it declines people's basic ability to socialize), whereas a converse appears to be true in positive example (to prevent destruction of cultures). well, I would recommend you to give all of dire effects as an example to strengthen your idea in your essay :)..

A heap of luck :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Technological advances made our life to become easier and simpler, particularly in communication