While the technological progress is spreading out, the traditional ways of life are dying out. IELTS

Fede10 1 / -  
Nowdays, technology is significantly developing in lots of different aspects bringing to humanity essential innovations ranging from social and working fields to scientific and natural fields.

To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

While the technological progress is spreading out bringing to life some innovative points of view and habits, the traditional ways of life are dying out.

Some people believe that this is the normal flow of life against which we cannot fight, others show a more conservative trend in the convintion that it is imperative to keep traditions alive.

In ordeor to light this issue, it is better to consider the denyable benefits of technological innovations and the deep changes brought in the life of latest generations. Technology has affected communication offering lots of alternative options to the old but dear letter. People can rely on instant messaging, calls, mails. Any of these options differentiate from traditional methods of communication because enable people to exchange informations in such a fast way or even instantaneously. Another plus to consider is the spreading of online reading material. This is the age when paper books are taken up by online books bringing benefits to the environment. Less paper is used, less forestries will be cut. Moreover the area of work was positively affected as teacher can show students tutorials for helping them to understand their subjects or they can do interactive lessons. Additionally, workers from different countrie can easly talk about their job affairs and possible collaborations through skype.

In light of this, I think that technology brought several advantages and more it will bring in the future. We all are attracted by the future super technological houses where you can turn on light, just shaking your hand. Although we all need to be aware of the dangerous side of technology as it as the ability to alienate ourselves. All of us risk to focus so much on technology to forget the importance of real values and family.

To conclude, I think that it is imperative a wiser use of technology more than tackling it and missing all its benefits.
Ra_fhli 22 / 17 8  
Despite a dozen miss spelling in your writing, some repetition words apparently you have to deal with. let's straight to your possess

... others show a more conservative trend in the convintion CONVICTION that it is imperative to keep traditions alive.

In ordeo r to light this issue , it is better to consider the deny Iable benefits of technological innovations

Any of these options differentiateS from traditional methods of communication because enable people to exchange informations INFORMATION IS UNCOUNTABLE, SO YOU COULDNT PUT "S". in such a fast way or even instantaneously.

FEWER Less paper is used, less forestries will be cut. Moreover(,) REMEBER TO PUT COMMA AFTER MOREOVER WHEN IT BECOMES THE FIRST SENTENCE, LIKEWISE SOME LINKING WORDS Like, HOWEVER, FURTHERMORE, BESIDES, and SO ON the area of work was positively affected as THE teacher can show students tutorials ...

Additionally, workers from different countrieS can easI ly talk about their ...

In light of this , I think that technology

All of us risk to focus ON so much on the technology to forget ...

HOPE IT WORKS

Home / Writing Feedback / While the technological progress is spreading out, the traditional ways of life are dying out. IELTS