How technology affect our relationships? Has this been a positive or negative development

aitruong 1 / 2  
Topic: nowadays the way people interact with each other has changed because of technology.
In what ways has technology affected the type of relationships that people make? Has this been a positive or negative development

the technological development existence in the social interaction

Recent year, technological development has changed all aspects of human beings, and our relationship is no exception. Technology has affected the way we interact with each other in various way, and in my opinion, it has both merits and drawbacks.

Technology has many impacts on communicating. Firstly, it has allowed us interact with each other without face - to - face. People nowadays just stay behind the screen and then can conncect to all corner of the global throughout several application like Skype or Snapchat. Secondly, ttthe whole world has been minimized by social network expansion. In fact, there is no more distant limitation to connect people; and via Facebook or Reddit, meeting and creating more new relationship is more simple than ever.

Technology benefits our communication from many positive ways. Far distance is no longer a limitation to prevent us from interacting together. By attending online meeting, we do not have to commute to gather together, which save us both time and money. Therefore, it opens a basic road to increasingly develop global cooperation in almost aspects like economy, education, environment,... on constrast, many demerits caused by technology on our relationship need to be mentioned. Firstly, " virtual " relationship has gradually altered real one. People no longer appreciate face - to- face meeting rather than sticking on screen. Secondly, reality shows that " virtual relationship" is too fragile, and over reliance on it would damage our social life, where nothing seems unsecured.

In conclusion, by applying technological development on our social interaction, we have got both negative and positive effects. We should balance them to successfully manage our life in industrializing ages
@aitruong This is not a comparison essay. This is a single opinion essay that should have focused on one topic for discussion. Either you see this as a positive or as a negative development. The discussion is not about merits and drawbacks. Or, it could be, depending upon which side you wished to focus your opinion on. Please remember that all Task 2 essays are single opinion essays. This essay is asking you to choose between the two because of the word "or" in between the words positive and negative. Or signifies a choice to be made in your discussion presentation, something you failed to do in this essay which means your response is only partially in accordance with the instructions provided.

You showed a lack of care in the development of your essay. You have multiple grammar and punctuation mistakes such as using lowercase letters when it should have been uppercase. Using ellipses when a period should have been used. And pressing the same letter "t" several times on the keyboard to start the spelling of a word that needed only one letter "t" at the start to spell it out. These GRA mistakes will have serious repercussions on your essay once the points deductions are applied to it.

Over all, this was a good attempt at showing your potential to understand, analyze, and write in the English language. You should be able to show further improvement with your upcoming essays if you apply the corrections you have received for this particular essay.

Home / Writing Feedback / How technology affect our relationships? Has this been a positive or negative development