The technology aims to change the way we act and communicate each other

IvanMS027 43 / 56 9  
The use of electronic media has negative effects on personal relationships between people.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Technology is important for our daily life. It aims to change the way we act and communicate each other. The problems such as not having time or distance can be solved easily. However, some people think that using technology affect our relation to others. I believe that using those will give a drawback, especially in the personal relationship.

Using of electronic peripherals is so fun. You can entertain yourself by only one single click and the gadget will serve you anything you want. But, when you are sinking in the pleasure of technology, it will affect your behaviour, especially in the way of communicating to others. If we compare to the situation in the last two decade, they had to meet if they wanted to have a talk. It is totally different in the present when you are only using chat applications and connected every time and everywhere.

Furthermore, it can affect our personal relationship among other. It is common for millennial generation to give the private information to the public. The research conducted by Mr. Akabane Karma at Tokyo University resulted that almost a half of the people using the internet had shared at least two posts which should be private. Some of them created posts about other behaviour, which can affect the relationship between them.

In conclusion, I believe that using electronic peripherals are able to change the way to treat the others. Shared the private information can lead to affect the relationship between friends. As the modern people, the contents we will post should be filtered to avoid the drawbacks to the others.

(265 Words)
Fatrya 1 / 2  
in my opinion, you can make better without short statement.
example :
... our daily life, it aims to change the way we act.......
Using electronics peripharel is so fun, by only one single clicks you can entertain yourself....
Hope will help you :)
amrillahmk 29 / 47 6  
... for our daily lifelives.
... using technology affects our relation to others.

Using of electronic peripheralsuse devices instead of peripherals is so fun.

... relationship among others.

Home / Writing Feedback / The technology aims to change the way we act and communicate each other