Technology become Culture - big effect to our lives

ridwan 8 / 16 2  
[b]Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Modern technology is creating a single world culture. Use specific reason and examples to support your opinion.

Now days, technology development in the world. Because with technology makes easy our lives. Modern technology becomes need life because every body need technology to business, communication and education. However if modern technology is creating a single world culture will give several effect to our lives.

When modern technology becomes culture then every body in the need technology and it becomes life style. There are many people agree about that statement because modern technology is very help human life to business, education, and life style. So if modern technology will create new culture and it makes easy life. There are many kinds modern technology such as Cellular, Note book, and Laptop. They become life styling and need to people.

However, i disagree about that statement because if modern technology is creating is a single world culture will give negative effect to our lives. If modern technology is creating culture in this world then people will depends on technology and it will give bad character effect to people. For example there are many students of elementary school have bad characters because they influence from modern technology like they watch blue film. So modern technology is creating bad culture to human life because technology gives negative effect.

In conclusion that statement about modern technology gives negative effect and it is creating bad culture and modern technology changes mindset people who is better become bad character. So modern technology can not say create a single world culture because it broke our lives.
andial 21 / 48 3  
Ridwan,

Now days, technology development in the world

. Be aware of your spelling, it seems like simple but can be a crucial problem in writing.

I do not find a verb on your sentence above

Modern technology becomes need life because every body need technology to business, communication and education

some grammar issues, every single sentence in english has at least one subject and one verb.

No worries, keep trying

Cheers,
BOMAT_IRA 29 / 40  
Pay attention to punctuation and spelling brother..
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
Read as many IELTS writings as you can to improve your writing skills. This help you find some ideas and improve your vocabulary and grammar.

They become life styling and need to people.

as your reader, I don't understand this idea. Better rewrite.

In conclusion that statement about modern technology gives negative effect and it is creating bad culture and modern technology changes mindset people who is better become bad character.

This would sound more clear and nicer if you break this sentence. This is too long.

Hope this helps :D
Start with the reason as to why you hold such as opinion. Then support your reason with a specific example.
ernhy 17 / 28  
However if modern technology is creating a single world culture will give several effect to our lives.

Oh brother, i think you must put "comma" after However. :)
fikri 5 / 317 71  
ridwan, you should mention what type of your writing, whether it is ielts or toefl essay, so that the readers will know easily when they want to correct this essay

Home / Writing Feedback / Technology become Culture - big effect to our lives