TECHNOLOGY HAS CHANGE THE WAY OF WORK

Jnur 5 / 8  
How will technology affect to the work today? Since the technology had invented, it totally changes the way of people work. Many merits people got from it, but there are few people cannot use the power of technology, especially the internet; internet, fax, and mobile phone technologies have revolutionized working life. It can also connect workers from different countries which is save time and money.

The uses of internet, fax, and mobile phone makes human being broaden their knowledge without limit. They can express their thought, share anything or just say hello with relatives or their fellow in another place without worrying about the distance. The technology development has had a great impact on our lives and had changed the way of people work. This change remodel the entire of job fields fundamentally. The people especially workers had felt those advantages as well as they can work or manage some duties and interact to the co-workers from their home as long as they have internet access or mobile phone. Aside from those benefits, the new technology had made people work efficiently by saving time, money and energy. So, they can allocate their irreplaceable time for relatives.

All things considered to the advantages of technology. For people, especially workers who can use the technology to support their work will feel a huge benefit. They are no longer feel like a robot that are limited by time and place.
erwiin 5 / 12  
Hello, your essay is good. However, I would like to give some suggestions for it.

1. How will technology affect to the work today?
2. ... from different countries which is (are ) save time and money
3. The uses of internet, fax, and mobile phone makes (make ) human being broaden ...
4. This change remodel (remodels ) the entire of job fields fundamentally
5. interact to (interact with ) the co-workers from their home

Thank you
andika08 81 / 80 16  
Hello
You have a good summary
I have some corrections

... had invented, it hastotally changes the way ...
... especially the internet; however,internet, fax, and mobile phone ...

The uses of technology which are internet, fax, (...) makes human being broaden their knowledge knowledgeable without limit.
This change As times ges by remodel the ...
... had felt those advantages as well as they can work or manage (...) from their home as long as they have internet access ...
So Thus, they can allocated their irreplaceable time for relatives.

you can change (so) with thus or therefore.
there are a repetation words (as...as).
maybe you can divided by two sentences.

Home / Writing Feedback / TECHNOLOGY HAS CHANGE THE WAY OF WORK