IELTS Task 2:How technology has changed the way people interact?Advantages/Disadvantages.

thakursajeeb 5 / 8  
In what ways has technology affected the types of relationships people make? Have this become a positive or negative development?

huge benefits and less harms

With the advancement in the field of communication technology and IT sector, we now can interact with people all around the world.These development has made a world like a small village.This latest development has greatly effected our life in many goodways. I think benefits of technology will outweigh its harms but it purely depends on users how they use it .

First of all, with the development of technology like mobiles and applications likes facebook, skype communication has been lot more easier than before.Previously, postal services was only the means of communication which was time consuming.But now with these latest techonologies one can easily transfer messages, talk, chat and even more they can live video chatt instantly with their loved ones who are far away from them.This has played a great role in maintaining long distance relationships which is its biggest advantage.Furthermore it has become lot more easier than before to make friends with people with similar interest wherever distant they may be.And these technologies have also played greater role in knowing about recent development in one's field of interest and interact with them.

Everything has pros and cons.Similar is the case of these techonologies but it depends on users what to get from it benefits or harms.These days we may or may not know the people living in locality but we know about the daily activities of friends, relatives who are abroad.Because of this we are being influenced more and more by foreign lifestyle and valuing less to our traditions and culture.

To sum up my overall idea about the latest technology it has huge benefits but less harms.But it also depends on user to harness its benefits or harms.
Well, I think I provide you with a structure to follow for your intro. Do your introduction by following the above structure and post it here.
Let's check this intro with dumi's suggested structure;
With the advancement in the field of communication technology and IT sector, we now can interact with people all around the world more efficiently and conveniently. ... good hook

These development has made a world like a small village.This latest development has greatly effected our life in many goodways.

This background part has some issues. Your topic says;
...

So you need to introduce this same background to the reader by paraphrasing your prompt. The above background you have written does not cover everything what your prompt talks about.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Task 2:How technology has changed the way people interact?Advantages/Disadvantages.