Technology and the communication between people

nadalhoang 3 / 3  
Some people believe that technology has made our life more complex and a solution is that we should accept life without technology. To
what extent do you agree or disagree?

Technology has had an influence on relationships in business , education, and social life and there are both positive and negative effects . However , I oppose life without technology .

There developments can be extremely positive. Firstly , cooperation between people in different countries was much more difficult when communication was limited to written letter and telegrams . Nowadays , Mobile phone and internet allow business people to interact without ever meeting each other . Secondly , services like skype create new possibility relationships between students and teacher . For example , a student can video lessons with a teacher in different city or country . Finally , many people use social network like facebook , find people who share common interests and they interact through their computer rather than face to face .

On other hand , the negative effects of technology for people can be denied . Nowadays , people spend too much time on the computer and can damaging both eyes and physical posture . Moreover , a lot of electronic games tend to be intense and rather violent , and there are many appropriate websites that have influence on people 's act . In addition , many people tend to make friends online than their peers in real world . This can lead on isolating people and discouraging real interaction .

In conclusion ,technology has certainly revolutionized communication between people . We can learn the way to adjust ourselves because of live without technology .
deepakbaniya 3 / 92 2  
Technology hasboth positive and negative effectshad an influence on relationships in business , education, and social life and there are both positive and negative effects .

ThereTheir developments can be extremely positive ( This sentence is not clear at all) .

Firstly , cooperation between people in different countries waswill be much more difficult when communication was limited to written letter and telegrams ( Telegram is also a technology, Isn't it?) . Nowadays , Mobile phone and internet allow business people to interact without evereven meeting each other .

Secondly , services like skype ( why only Skype- better to tell " voice or message communication software allows") create new ( what is that "new" - better to write ) possibility relationships between students and teacher . For example , a student can video lessons with a teacher in different city or country through online classes ) . Finally , many people use social network like facebook , find people who share common interests and they interact through their computer rather than face to face .On other hand , the negative effects of technology for people can not be denied . Nowadays , people spend too mucha lot of productive time on the computer and can damaging both eyes and physical posturebe harmful to health as well as individual's social progress . Moreover , a lot ofmost of the electronic games tend to be intense and rather violent , and . There are many appropriatesuch websites that have influence on people 's actbehavior . In addition , many people tend to make friends online than their peers in real world . This can lead on isolating people and discouraging real interaction . In conclusion ,technology has certainly revolutionized communication between people . We can learn the way to adjust ourselves because of live without technology ( This last sentence is not clear)

You got really good ideas and divided them into good format- Introduction, bodies and conclusion.
I suggest to use more words related to technology. For this, Before writing, You collect some keywords about the
the topic to include in the essay.For example; some keywords for your "technology" essay might be;
online courses, search engines, social media, - for writing about positive impact of technology
Couch potato, real or virtual world, lessphysical activities, Screen time - for writing about negative of technology
Just an idea.

Home / Writing Feedback / Technology and the communication between people