Technology in education (Writing task 2 IELTS)

levanhieu 1 / -  
With the help of technology, students nowadays can learn more information and learn it more quickly. Do you agree or disagree?

the usage of modern technology for studying

It is no doubt that technology haves a vital and essential role in the development of our life, especially in education. Thus, I am in favor of the point that digital devices enable students learn more information in a fast way.

One of the reasons why I totally agree with this statement is that internet includes such a wide range of information about all aspects of education that students can acquire much knowledge. Not only the information which students are seeking, but also other relative information are exhibited on the internet; therefore, they might click on in order to satisfy their curiosity. As a result, students access a world of knowledge and become more intelligent.

Another reason is that digital devices also prevent students from spending too much time on searching for information to learn. Thanks to appearances of many web search engine such as google or bing, and creative applications, many students can have more time to review old lessons, instead of reading books in order to achieve knowledge. For example, with smart phones' dictionary apps, students can look up more conveniently and quickly. Furthermore, it usually takes a lot of time to find a new word in dictionary books, and portable technology is a better choice for them in order to save their time.

In conclusion, digital devices which are means of seeking information quickly help students enhance their higher level of education. In my opinion, students should be taught how to use modern technology for studying in reasonable purposes.
Eve0309 3 / 5  
Your introduction is a little bit short, and please do not use "totally" when you try to write an essay, trying to find another word to replace because this is an academic writing.

One of the reasons why I totally agree with...... You might want to change this sentence, maybe it will be better if you put into the introduction?

And you confused me when you suddenly talking about the internet because the topic is "With the help of technology", and did not include the internet, or maybe you did not post it?

Your conclusion also short and it seems like you trying to open another topic about "students should be taught how to use modern technology for studying in reasonable purposes.", for me, you did not really give your essay a conclusion.

PS: I am also a student and not a native speaker, but I do my best to give my opinion :))
tunglinh0907 8 / 18 3  
I think your essay' introduction and conclusion are quite short, it would be better to write at least 3 sentences. I think your essay is good and easy-to-follow. You used many good words.

Home / Writing Feedback / Technology in education (Writing task 2 IELTS)