[WT2] The technology today makes the travel to isolated regions, such as the South Pole, possible

linhnguyen425 1 / -  
It is now possible for scientists and tourists to travel to the remote natural environments, such as the South Pole.

Do the advantages of this development outweigh the disadvantages?

In the present age, technology is advancing, and tourism is expanding by its side, making it possible to travel to isolated regions such as the South Pole. As far as I am concerned, this has both positive and negative consequences for humans and the nearby ecosystem.

Traveling remote regions is associated with a few benefits. To begin with, traveling to other locations allows one to see strange natural wonders of the earth and learn many new things. For instance, visitors may see the wonder of nature, which are awe-inspiring in their splendor. Moreover, tourists that are able to travel to remote locations can experience living in a variety of settings. In addition, biologists can travel to remote regions to explore the habitats of native creatures such as plants, animals, and microorganisms, which may provide them with evidence and experience. Therefore, they will also have a deep understanding of the distinctive species to make many biological breakthroughs.

However, traveling to a remote area has a number of drawbacks. Tourism has the ability to lift people out of poverty while also ruining their identity. For example, the coral reefs around the Mexican island of Cozumel have been damaged by ships and drivers, and they are still seriously impacted by pollution from large ships. Besides that, a rise in the number of visitors is often followed by an increase in garbage, which has a variety of effects on the area. As a result, the pollution of the surrounding environment system has to be suffered by the locals.

To summarize, as previously said, going to faraway natural habitats nowadays might be good for scientific study, but it can also have negative implications that endanger people's lives.
this has both positive and negative consequences

Good response for a comparative essay. Sadly, your response is incorrect as it does not apply to the question

DO THE ADVANTAGES OF THIS DEVELOPMENT OUTWEIGH THE DISADVANTAGES?

The question clearly indicates a single response essay.That response must be based on a solid defense of a single - based on the discussion question. The essay has already failed to provide a proper answer using the expected response format. The overall score will not be a passing one. All because the writer Misunderstood the question. Therefore, he must work on his English comprehension skills while also familiarizing himself with the various Task 2 response formats.

There are questions that require comparison reasoning. There are those that require a single opinion such as this one. There are 2 reasons that the essay fails to deliver:

- It does not follow the response format
- It does not respond to the question

The minor failing reason is the lack of opinion clarity due to the misunderstanding of the question. The writer tried to defend both sides, resulting in a discussion question alteration and a failure to properly follow instructions in English.

Home / Writing Feedback / [WT2] The technology today makes the travel to isolated regions, such as the South Pole, possible