Technology is one of substantials to spend the human life better.

Luthfia Dewi 7 / 12 4  
IELTS TASK 2
Earlier technological development brought more benefits changes to the life of ordinary people than the recent technological development will.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Most people around the world depend on technology actually. It is predicted that technology will develops significantly in a decade later. Several people believe that development of technology recently is more useful for helping human life nowadays than in the future. I tend to agree with that statement and this essay will explain the reasonable reasons.

The first, technology will be expected to be developed more that expectation due to the complexity of human needed. As people know, the human needs make some factories to find out new strategies, as usual new form of technologies, to fulfill human's requirements. As a result, they prefer the new one than the previous technology. The development of phones for example, which most of phones provides more attractive applications, such as video call, making human utilize them frequently than sending message. Besides, the new applications less cost as they just need a network.

Furthermore, the development of knowledge extremely climb which help the human's life work easily. The sense of willingness of human is a factor that influence development of technology. Most people are able to upgrade the technology throughout inventory of new science, making their function and appearance perfect. For instance, the invention of medical tools, called MRI, which is capable of detecting the abnormality of brain damage. This tool is used recently, as in three past decades brain damage is detected by simple technology, as common people say CT scan.

To sum up, technology is one of substantial to carry out the human's life be better. The function of technology in these days is more benefit if they use it in their life nowadays since technology recently is might less function in the future.
chickenpiemary 3 / 5  
technology actually .Actually,it is predicted that technology will develops significantly in a decade later.the next decade.

Most of your sentences are not written properly, I fixed one to show you. It is a good essay, but it is just the sentences.

Home / Writing Feedback / Technology is one of substantials to spend the human life better.