IELTS TASK 1 - A TECHNOLOGY FOR PRODUCING ELECTRICITY FROM WIND - provided in the diagram

awe_28 25 / 10 6  
The diagram illustrates a technology for producing electricity from wind and where it should be placed to generate more energy from wind. In general, getting more electricity via wind will be more effective if structure and location are considered.

According to the diagram, there are some essential components which are installed on high steel tower. The first part is three long blades which are produced from wood or fiberglass. Virtually 1.5 megawatts electricity is generated by a generator. At the backside of blades, the wind sensor measures speed and direction of wind. The result will be received by the computer. Also, the direction and angle will be changed according to the information.

Another factor which affects the amount of electricity is the optimum locations. There are two options where a wind turbine can be placed. First, it can be put in the sea to keep the landscape. However, the turbine should be planted on the hill to produce maximum result. Therefore, a small turbine can just produce 100 kilowatts electricity and generates a house.

... illustrates a technology for... more energy from wind ELECTRICITY IN THE PROCESS. In general, getting more electricity via wind will be more effective if structure and location are considered.

...The first part is ARE ... Virtually THE WIND GENERATED CAN CREATE 1.5 megawatts electricity is generated by a THROUGH A generator. ... of THE blades, the wind sensor measures THE speed and direction of THE wind... Also THEN, the direction ...

... electricity is ARE the optimum locations. ...to keep the landscape INTACT. However OR, the turbine should COULD be planted on the A hill to produce THE maximum result. ...produce 100 kilowatts OF electricity and generates a house.

- I'm not sure what you mean by generates a house. do you mean " Generates enough power to run a house" ?

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 1 - A TECHNOLOGY FOR PRODUCING ELECTRICITY FROM WIND - provided in the diagram