Technology promotes a revolution and an innovation in mobility of workers.

sharfina 35 / 21 5  
Information technology enables many people to do their work outside their workplace (e.g. at home, when travelling,etc.) do the benefits of this mobility outweigh the disadvantages?

Technology promotes a revolution and an innovation in mobility of workers. Information technology usage makes people's lives much more convenient, in particular workers. While it will fade the sense of social among people, it makes people complete their work easily. Personally, I would argue that the benefit people obtain from such technology will outweigh the disadvantage one.

Needless to say, People working in non-office space have given rise to an abrupt withdrawal of social relationship among co-workers. They are bound to making a conversation and a discussion with others by information technology and they do not have any intention to face-to-face communication. The Times news reported in May 2015 that 60% of people having their own business in their house, such as shopping online, just have a few friends in their real life, although they have above thousands of friends in their bussinees online. This results in they often overwhelming when they deal with crowd.

Apart from the previous discussion, I believe that information technology renders significant benefit in workers's cicrles. It simplify employees completing their job and their deadline even they are not in workplace. For example, In London, a survey carried out by Keil Rom in 2014 found that 89% of employess in some companies complete their deadline on time since they can check emails related to their tasks and finish them immediately anywhere such as in their house or while travelling on train or bus. There is no doubt that this has boosted worker's productivity.

In conclusion, although technology-based information comes to disrupt social life of human beings, it also help workers completing their works appositely. Where possible, people should use this technology wisely and keep communication to others as usual.
ADIE08 29 / 32 1  
... much more convenient, in particular (with coma) workers.
Personally, I would argue that the benefitbenefits people obtain from such ...

... they do not have any intention toof face-to-face communication.
... just have a few friends in their real life, although theythem have above thousands of friends in their bussineesbusiness online.
... overwhelming when they deal with (article the or a ) crowd.

... significant benefit in workers's cicrlescircles.
... even they are not in (article the)workplace.
... found that 89% of employessemployees in some companies complete ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Technology promotes a revolution and an innovation in mobility of workers.