Nowadays, technology rules the world - How does it affect relationships?

shimshel 3 / 5 2  
task:Nowadays, the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology. In what ways has technology affected the types of relationships people make? Has this become a positive or negative development?

It is true that nowadays technology rules the world. Undoubtedly, human interaction has been influenced through introduction of new technological devices. Obviously, there are positive and negative impacts on people communicaton, that technology is responsible for.

First of all, absolute advantage is that technology makes the world move faster. To support, speed of daily business interactions increasing all the time. Internet, mobile phones, online conferences significantly saves time on solving any business issues such as contract agreement, recruitment procedures or client attraction. Introduction of new software or modified machines boosts volumes of production as well as it saves time. Moreover, technology overcomes distance obstacle tremendously. For instance, use of mobile phones, internet provides people with the opportunity to find new friends all over the world, without leaving own apartment and stay connected with relatives while studying or working abroad.

On the other hand, introduction and popularity of new technological devices may have harmful impact on human interaction. It is mentioned that people prefer spending their time using personal gadgets over real face to face communication. This problem has already become global issue. Many governmental bodies introduce social advertising campaign in order to attract attention to the problem of declining rate of face-to-face communication.Additionally, it is known that more and more people at work are now being replaced by machines. As a result working environment of a regular employee is changed, and common area of interaction is limited to number of machines instead of coworkers.

Technology, like two sided coin, has positive and negative impacts on people communication. However, undoubtedly, negative side of the issue is being overweighed by positive one. Because development of new technology is a result of mankind evolution. Updated technology provide greater opportunities in any field will it be personal or business.

In general, technology positively and negatively affects human interaction. However positive impacts overweight negative ones.
Dan0912 2 / 2  
The 4th paragraph seems like too short and incompetent, so develop it with detail.
hanyoojung 3 / 16 2  
nowadays technology

nowadays, technology

Obviously, there

remove Obviously. It sounds redundant because you used Undoubtedly in the sentence before this.

Is there a maximum number of words for this essay? If not, you should expound more on your last two paragraphs. You should balance them with your first three paragraphs.
Undoubtedly, human interaction has been influenced through introduction of new technological devices.

... I feel you should improve the link between this line and the hook;
As such, human interactions too have come under heavy influence on new technological devices.

Obviously, there are positive and negative impacts on people communicaton, that technology is responsible for.

.... align this more with the prompt;
Obviously this influence has impacted on people both positively and negatively.

Home / Writing Feedback / Nowadays, technology rules the world - How does it affect relationships?