Essay about Techology in education - good and bad sides

dungthe 1 / 1  
Can you guys help me to fix this essay. thank a lot

Techology in education

These day, techology has become an important part of our lives. Using the techology in education which is no stranger to us. Personally, i think it can bring many advantages in education

Techology can make lessons much more interesting . there is a large amount of information, software that you can find to supplement your studies. You can learn in many forms such as video, quizz, test online,.. that could help students interested but not as boring as traditional study.

Students can learn online, they can study at their own places, whenever and wherever they want. This is very convenient, many lectures are recorded so if you do not understand at all, or when you are absent from your class, you can revise it many time. Therefore , your knowledge will be enhance.

However, everything has two sides, people rely too much on electronic devices. This can lead to disconnect students from face-to-face relationships, they begin to shy to communicate each other.

Because of every information sources online, so many students become lazy , they will lack of interest in hard work. Perhaps, people think that teachers are no longer necessary.

In conclusion,i still strong agree with the good side of techology in education. Technology helps us a lot in every aspects in life. It is very useful in providing knowledge to us and become vital. We have to leads the technology , and dont let the technology leads us .
When you write a formal, academic essay, always aim to write at least 250 words. That is the required minimum for your presentation, regardless of whether you are writing for a class, or for an English language rating test. Your paragraphs need to have at least 3 sentences each because you are aiming to clearly explain each topic sentence to the reader using a variety of reasons, examples, and personal knowledge.

Your discussion paragraphs lack clear topic sentences and are not fully explained to the reader. Additionally, you start some paragraphs with "because". That is unacceptable in proper English presentations as "because" is a connecting word that is always used in the middle of a sentence that aims to connect a cause and effect connected presentation in one sentence.

You cannot use 2 punctuation marks, in this case a comma and ellipses in any type of grammar presentation. Use only one punctuation mark at the end of the sentence. Otherwise, the sentence is improperly formatted and will be considered grammatically wrong, with proper points deducted from your score for the lack of knowledge regarding English punctuation usage.

Try to avoid memorized phrases such as "In conclusion". Be more creative in introducing your closing statement. You could instead say something like "Considering all of these factors..."
OP dungthe 1 / 1  
@Holt Thank you for you comment, this is so useful, i wil remember and learn from experience next time. thank again !!!

Home / Writing Feedback / Essay about Techology in education - good and bad sides